Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

well, i do still have to run over to dr office for blood work. dr ordered a full work up. fsh, progesterone, hemogloben, hcg, the hole 9. plus a quick exam. still no answer on meds yet. she told me to make sure i call back on day one of next period for med information and so they could call in script. So i ask her if we were skipping a cycle since this was my day one. she is confused so is calling me back once again. apparently my dr is on vacation so they are consulting the other dr in her office.

7 years ago • Post starter

that's cool that they are running a whole work up on you. Better to get this all taken care of first. That way you can at least get some answers to your questions.

OPK is still dark, so I will trigger this afternoon at 3 pm. Hoping that I actually ovulate after the trigger.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Dandy- Did AF officially show? or is it just still light bleeding?

Cronins- fill me in cause I might need to know this one day. what does the trigger shot due?

AFM- CD22 I think your right cronins I think I did ovulate I had another day of high temps still well above all the others just not as high as yesterday. I really want to stop charting but I cant seem to stop. LOL
I stopped my opks for now cause they are almost white again so I don't see any point. I don't really have anything going on out of the ordinary.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam- the hcg trigger is used tin the final
maturation of the egg/eggs. It also helps
them release from the follicle. Usually you
ovulate 12-36 hours after the trigger.

Glad to hear that your Temps are still elevated.
Yay for some good news.

AFM: my opk's darkened to almost positive,
so I went ahead and triggered with hcg 10,000 iu
at 12:30 pm. Now to bd till my heart's content, lol.
I plan on bding for the next 5 days just to be sure, lol.

7 years ago

that's great! good luck with all the BD!!

7 years ago

How're you all doing? I've just ovulated today according to clear blue advanced! So let the baby dancing commence...haha! Hope you're all doing well xx

7 years ago

Thats great katie and cronins both. Rolling right along! Baby dance away! I am taking a break. Lol
Afm, all bloodwork came back normal. So this is af for sure! Figured so. Dr was fine with switching me to letrozol. So i will be starting that on day 3( Day after tmrw) doc doesnt feel i need a trigger shot since i usually ovulate on my own anyway. We also opted out of follicle checks untill next cycle. If no pregnancy with this one, they will do hsg test to make sure my tube is still open and will do follicle checks with next cycle. So..... Starting over, here we go

Im so sorry that you have to start over. !! the new stuff works for you!

7 years ago

Thank you miam. I sure hope so too! What dpo are you now?

if I ovulated when I think I did. 4 DPO but if im going off the chart 2DPO so early lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo