Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3231 - 3240 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, thank you for the heads up. You said messy and I got the strangest visual lmao! Dh is going to be giving me my shots. But I will be preparing them. I was hoping I would start af today. I have a sitter for tmrw for day 2 baselines. But not so much for thur n fri. I better get to texting and looking.
I got all my meds today. The fedex driver actually quit in the middle of her rout but knew she had a box from a pharmacy to deliver so she brought them to me before taking her truck back full of packages. God is good!!
Boobs are still really sore so I should have known af would be late

6 years ago • Post starter

Lucky follsum is the only one that needs refrigerated correct?

Dandy that is correct. The shots really aren't bad, you do it in your belly. Do you know your doses yet?

6 years ago

No my Ivf nurse said I will be getting a phone call when I return home from my baseline testing to give me my doses.

User Image

We'll ladies,

I don't really see much on this one. It was a 2 hour hold and the picture was taken at 3-4 minute mark. I'll wait until dh comes home at 5:30 pm so I can head back to the store and get a frer or something. Sigh. Can't wait to poas again lol. This is so frustrating.

6 years ago

Cronins,

I say def use fmu. We all saw the line previously!

User image

6 years ago

Definitely will be using fmu. If it was an evaporation line, it was the darkest evaporation line I have ever experienced. Can't help but feel disappointed.

6 years ago

Yeah im with Mrs Silver. We seen those lines earlier! That was not an evap line. No way, the test was still wet. Remember when I had my suspected chemical after my trigger and I was using those? It would take them almost 20/30 minutes to pick up the hcg. Does the test still look the same now?

User Image

Dandy : this is what it looks like now. Much darker than this mornings test.

6 years ago

Just look at that beautiful pink line Cronins. I cant believe the first signal didnt pick that up! Have you thought about calling your Dr for a beta?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo