Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3791 - 3800 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well the blue dye tests are about the same color as fun. I think that I will hold off testing until tomorrow morning. Really hoping that they darken more by morning. If not, then I am probably out this cycle. Sigh..

6 years ago

Cronins have you used any pink dye? You know how confusing the blue dyes can be when its early.
Lucky, I bet it still feels so unreal. It still does for me too. : ) So stinking happy for you!! I wish they would have done my beta sooner. Im not sure why my RE waits like that.

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins after you told me about the blue dye I went to the pink. You guys are the testing pros. I do want to get one digital and see what it says :-)

Dandy I really can't believe it. Feels so surreal. I can't wait to see what the beta says.

6 years ago

Yeah, I tried a red dye test, but they are showing very little. I am so confused. It doesn't make sense to me.

6 years ago

Cronins... I told.You I saw the line last night. Theres definitely a line. Your body just may need more time to produce.a.darker line. Your definitely in! No worries! A.line is a line is a line :-)

User image

6 years ago

Thanks Mrs Silver for your encouragement. However, nothing seems to be popping up on other hpts, so I doubt that I am pregnant. I hope I am wrong but I think that I may be right. I don't think that I am going to test for a while. I just really think I am out this cycle.

6 years ago

Cronins :( I hate to you see you in.doubt, but I understand so do what you feel is best for you. I'm here either way!

User image

6 years ago

Cronins maybe that plus will be darker. I see the line on it, and I can't see them unless they are obvious lol.

6 years ago

I seen that line too Cronins. If you do test in the morning whether its blue or pink dye I would like to see it. Hugs honey.

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

Well ladies,

I tested against my better judgement and it is a bfn. I still keep thinking I see a little something on invert, but other than that it's negative. I really think that I am out. I am thinking of going back to an RE for help. Maybe doing injections with timed intercourse or iui. Not sure yet though. We'll see...

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo