Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2421 - 2430 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Keep it up Lucky :). Rest rest rest. Ive been wearing warm socks too. And wearing my comfy fluffy robe a lot. Lol. Im still crampy. I may jst be one of those gals who do throughout tww with iui. Ive read it happens with some women. Idk. Still waiting around. Lol. In the mean time I think Ill take a nap with lo. Hehe

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello all. Good morning. Lucky, back to work today? Take it as easy as you can. : ). How are tou feeling? Cronins, how wierd does it feel intentionally oassing up O? Lol
Afm, bfns this morning. Had a heart bounder for a minute though. Lol. Swore something pink was there on first signal. But it only showed up in one pic and was not impressive once I looked at it. Those dang tiny ones arnt much good unless its blaring positive. Just cant get close enough to see much. Sigh.

Hello ladies! I'm alive :) I was supposed to be in Vegas for a week, I spent two weeks there and then I was sent straight to our next opening in Providence RI. So...I've been traveling for over a month :/ DH paid a little visit but it was 6 days before O so I'm 9dpo and just feeling sore bb's, usual stuff.

Anyway- updates on all of you please??

7 years ago

Bambina : hopefully dh swimmers survived until ovulation. Fingers crossed for you.

Dandy : maybe it's the start of your bfp? Afterall you have been getting those shadow lines off and on.

As for me, it does feel odd that I have been abstaining. I am so use to ttc, I just don't know what to do with myself lol. My opk's are slightly negative today. My fertility monitor missed my peak day and only got to the high level. I think that I am going to stick with the Wondfo opk's. They seem to pick up ovulation well for me.

Lucky : how are you holding up?

7 years ago

Good morning!
Sounds like everyone is doing well. Nothing new here, just a little back ache on my left side but I think it's from the progesterone injections. I still feel really good about this cycle:-) praying these little emboss are still growing and ready to make their home for the next 9 months.

7 years ago

Bambina, im 9dpo as well, 9 days passed my iui.
Cronins, that sure is wishful thinking. Ill test again later around noon when I get back from my moms. Gotta get out of the house for a bit. Getting taxes done tmrw. Yay. I dont blame you for sticking with the wondofos. They work best for me too. My clear blue digital didnt pick up mine either. You have the best model but I jst dont trust many things that are electronic when it comes to ttc. Lol. Apparently either does my RE.

Nothing like a due run to ruin your afternoon lol. Taken at about 6 minutes. It was completely negative at 4 min when I looked then seen this, took the pic, got lo some juice n it was gone again : ( again, sorry about the yucky background. Dhs workbench sink again.
User Image

I will learn to start putting a paper towel down before taking the pics. Lol

Dandy it's just messing with you. Still plenty of time for that bfp. Do all tests like that run? I still haven't decided if I'm going to test yet.

7 years ago

Are you sure that is a dye run dandy? That looks way too positive for a dye run.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo