Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1281 - 1290 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I hope you both get those bfps and I'll join you next month :-) Dandy I took a test one time the day after trigger just so I could see what a positive looked like and where the second line should be lol.

7 years ago

Haha Lucky thats so gonna be me! N im sure Ill start keeping them when they start to faid to compare. Lol. Knowing my luck something will go wrong n we wont trigger. Praying its the meds messn me up n not something else that will take forever to figure out. Poor hubby is convinced its not gonna happen. Im going to talk to his cousin tmrw. Her parter just had twins, through ivf of course. I wanna see what they did, if anything to prepare or afterward. I can use all the tips I can get. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy, please let me know as well. I want any tips I can get. Tell DH to hang in there it will happen.

7 years ago

I will Lucky. Your the first person I thought about! Im sure dh will come around. We all go through so many emotions through this. I think he is to the point where he is just protecting his self. I see his face droop a little when he finds out af came. He probably doesn't think I see it but I do. All the better when I get to show him a positive test. : ) thats the way I look at it.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : have you had the chance to schedule your us yet? I can't wait for you to be able to see what is going on in there.

Lucky : how are you holding up today? Prayers for both you and dandy.

As for me, not much to report. My hpt's are getting lighter as I am 4 dpt and 2dpo. Fingers crossed for all our bfp's this cycle.

7 years ago

Im waiting on the nurse to call me back to schedule it. Im so freakn excited. Trying not to though. Dont want to get my hopes up for a bfp. But at least Ill get to see in there n actually ovulate!

I go next wed the 14th at 11am. Its cd12 and trigger. She just said that if the follical ( s) aren't ready for trigger they just may have me come back the next day for a " blind trigger". Just trigger with out the ultrasound. So happy right now. Hurry up next week.

Cool dandy! ! ! Very exciting. I am so very happy for you.

7 years ago

Now to just pass some time. Lol. Just checked on my wondofo order n it should be here Thursday. Ill be cd 6. That should be early enough. Hehe n it will help me to pass some time.

Yay, I love wondfo tests. I just went online and ordered some more testing supplies too. Lots more pregnancy tests coming the 8th and some around the 13th. I feel like a kid in a candy shop, lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo