Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2461 - 2470 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

No back up names : ( I was so in love with that name. Hopefully another one hits me like that one did. Maybe she wasnt meant to be that name so this had to happen first. Lol. I think you should be safe, you waited ample amount of time. Its nice to bd when its not motivated by timing.
Lucky, testing tmrw? : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning,
Dandy, I've got some names on my list that are taken by co workers and such but I'm ok with it bc if I like it it's something my child will have their whole life so I'm not worried about it. We do stuff together but not usually with kids so it wouldn't be to confusing lol.
Cronins I bet it was so nice for both of you :-) You will be poas very soon lol. Will you this time to make sure it didn't happen or just wait for AF?

AFM, no signs or symptoms yet. I'm not sure if I will test tomorrow or wait until the weekend. I really want to wait until Monday but I want to know before the nurse calls lol. All I can do is Pray, it's in Gods hands :-)

7 years ago

Lucky, I will probably poas the day before my flight just to make sure. I'm nosey like that lol. I don't blame you for wanting to know before the nurse calls, and also wanting to wait until the right time. It'should all about balance. I can't wait to hear your results. Fingers crossed and prayers being sent.

7 years ago

Lucky, thats a good way to look at the name thing. Lol. I dont blaim you either for wanting to wait another day or so. Im with Cronins, Im anxious to hear your results : )
Afm, had a great day with dh. Mil had lo for a few hours at a nature center so Dh n I went on a conoe ride again. We got caught up on a big ol beaver damn and sunk the canoe. Lol. Luckily it was pretty shalow and we recovered it. We had to much fun. I needed that. I have one test left. I was going to use it tmrw at 13dpiui but now thinking I may use it tonight just to use it up n be done.

Good morning. Lucky, have you made any decisions on when to test yet? Cronins surgery day is coming fast. Are you prepared and packed?
afm, temps are on the way down. Af should be here tmrw. Ready to start over. I have another busy day today. Not even sure how Im going to get it all done. Lol

Good Morning!
Hope everyone is doing well this morning.
Dandy I might test tomorrow, haven't quite decided yet. I'm so afraid of being disappointed. I'm trying to stay positive but negative thoughts slip into my head at times lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, I can only imagine the things you are feeling right now. Hugs. The unknown is the worst, at this point. You are still in my prayers!

Good morning ladies,

Lucky : hugs. It's a big decision to test before the beta hcg. Keep the faith and you remain in my prayers.

Dandy : has AF arrived yet?

As for me, nothing new. Just twiddling my thumbs lol.

7 years ago

no af yet, Im due tmrw, I'm 13pdo today. My temps were down to coverline today so Tmrw they will prob be down further and af should show. I dont really feel af(ish) or have any signs of her but shes is getting good at her sneak attacks lol

Lucky : have you decided if or when you are going to test? Been thinking and praying for you today. Hoping beyond hope that God grants you your bfp miracle! Sending you lots of prayers.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo