Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1681 - 1690 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Sweet yeah let me know. N I guess I lied. After he test sar a couple more minutes it was pretty much as dark as yesterdays. Lol. Shucks.

7 years ago • Post starter

I see what you mean about the shadow lines. They glow a tad on invert too. Hmmm

Lol dandy! ! ! That trigger has a way of creeping up on you and getting darker. It's such a tricKY thing to test out the trigger. Just when you think that it is lighter, boom there it is again.

As for me, just found out from my health insurance company that infertility benefits are available until age 44. I am 42 and 5 months, so that gives me a small window to work with. Hopefully it won't take that long.

7 years ago

Cronins, You still have a year n a half to get a couple more kiddos. Thats plenty of time considering the time you have already put in. : ) its bound to happen soon xx

Hey ladies!
How's everyone's day? I worked a long day today but it's coming to an end lol. I'm doing well today. It's weird bc I actually feel twinges every once in awhile on my right side. I can't wait to see what everything looks like tomorrow:-)

7 years ago

Hey lucky,

Glad to hear that you are experiencing twinges. That is a good sign of those developing follicles.

Things are going well on my end. I keep thinking that I see shadow lines, lol. However, it's most likely line eye! I just received an early Valentines day present a 1/3 of a carat diamond ring from Jared Jewelers. It's perfect, lol. I already have an engagement ring with matching wedding band, but this is a bonus, lol. So excited!!!

7 years ago

Lucky, so excited to hear your results tmrw!! Cronins, I hope those lines get darker for you soon. Xx.

Cronins that's awesome a diamond ring. That would be a nice surprise:-) I hope your lines get darker and you get that bfp very soon!

7 years ago

All of my post didnt post earlier. Cronins, what a nice valentine suprise! So sweet of dh! I never know what to do for my hubby for valentines day. Guess Zi better get to thinkn. Lol.

Goooood morning. Lucky, Im excited to hear your results today! Still praying.
Cronins, how does your test look this morning?
Afm, my line is lighter today. Got a big ol dye run so had to dip my last wondofo. So, its finally testing out time and Ill be using the bfp brand starting tmrw morning : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo