Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1611 - 1620 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo dandy,

Welcome to the tww!!!! So glad that it is the real deal and not just medication symptoms. So exciting!

As for me , nothing to report 2 dpo today. Let the tww commence, lol.

Lucky : how are you doing today?

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

Yay Dandy! Tomorrow will confirm for you.

Cronins hopefully this tww will fly by for you.

I'm doing well this morning. I added the stim meds yesterday and also had acupuncture yesterday and this morning I actually felt twinges so I'm hoping it's a good sign for improving blood flow. I know it's not follicle size bc they shouldn't be very big yet, those little ones need to stay together lol no leads.

7 years ago

Cronins, so Im one day behind you this cycle. Exciting. Does it feel wierd not testing out a trigger? When do you plan on starting to test?
Lucky, that sounds realy good. Bet everything is working like its supposed to! Praying for lots of plump follicles at your us. Lol.
Afm, opks arw negative again. Im now satisfied. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : I will start testing at 5 dpo. Probably won't see anything but it will satisfy my poas addiction, lol. Yes, it's really weird not testing out a trigger. It actually feels really good. If I don't get a positive this cycle, I will be sitting out the next two cycles to have weight loss surgery. The surgery will probably take place the end of February 2017. It's been in the works for awhile, and I really think that it will help my fertility. I am 5'3" and I am about 80 lbs over weight at 214 lbs. So losing my excess weight will be important for health and fertility.

Lucky : that is awesome that you started stimming. So excited to see that your follicles are staying together in size and growing into healthy mature eggs on your next ultrasound. Many prayers for us all.

7 years ago

Cronins what type if surgery are you doing? Hopefuly you get that bfp and will have to cancel : ) Im sure I will start about 5 dpo too for the same reasons. Lol. Im going to try n hold out for 7 dpo. But we know I will cave.
I just realized something. Im cd14 today. My us is tmrw. Someone in scheduling messed up n scheduled it for cd15 and I didnt notice. Oh well. Lol. Its ok.

I am going to do the sleeve gasrectomy where they surgically reduce the size of the stomach 75%. There is no rerouting the intestinal tract, so there is less complications to be worried about. I should be on my feet 2-3 weeks later. They recommend waiting to get pregnant until 18 months later, due to ongoing weightloss, but I have no plans of waiting for that, lol. It's more precautionary than anything. The weight loss makes you highly fertile as they put it.

7 years ago

I hope all goes well for you Cronins. But I hope even more that you are pregnant and have to wait ; ) Im still gaining weight and am getting close to my goal weight. Noticing curves, and cant fit into most of my clothes, its great. Lol. Im sure some of it is bc im suddenly sooo bloated. Is it time to test yet? Lol. Jk. Not itchn that bad yet.

Cronins that's awesome. I pray all goes well with that surgery. With your motivation it will probably be a breeze.

7 years ago

Morning all. How is everyone this mornng?
Afm, ready for this us today. Its in 3 hours. Praying for good results

Good morning ladies,

Dandy : can't wait to hear your results. Sending lots of prayers and support your way. Post as soon as you can, lol. I will be stalking the thread, lol in a good way.

As for me, my nipples are very sensitive today. My lo seems to be using them as a trampoline, lol. Ouch!!! Other than that, I am doing well. I had to talk myself out of testing lol. For goodness sake, I am only 3 dpo, lol. Such is the tww.

Lucky : how is the stimming coming along?

Wouldn't it be crazy if we all got pregnant this cycle? That would be too cool.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo