Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2621 - 2630 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well it's a boy, so I could still have the first girl :-). How is everyone this evening?
Cronins how was preop appt?

7 years ago

Lucky, see there is a bright side to it. Lol. Sat needs to hurry : ).
Cronins, today is the day right? Prayers prayers prayers. Update us about the time and stuff when you know.
Afm nothn new just in limbo, still enjoying it. I was actually praying last night for guidance, I was second guessing ivf.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

As for me, I am preparing for surgery. Been on a liquid diet for two days and nothing by mouth since 12 am last night. S it eery is around noon time today So excited. I'll update when I can. You ladies have a wonderful day.

7 years ago

Hi Cronins. I will try and have a good day. But Im sure you will be in the back of my mind with a little worry. How exciting though. Ill be stalking for updates!!

Hiiiiiiiii there! I've just gotten back home after a 7 week work trip! Ugh. I was in Vegas, then Rhode Island/Connecticut, back to Vegas. So exhausted!

I see I popped in just in time for Cronins surgery!! Sending all the best for a successful operation that will put you on your path to health and pregnancy!

Dandy & Lucky how are you!!

I'm 2dpo, DH hopped a flight over the weekend to join me for our grand opening party- so it's not impossible but we weren't trying. I honestly lost track of things a bit since work was all-consuming. I had no idea when ovulation day might be but thought it would be later this week. Nope- it was Tuesday. We'll see.

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

7 years ago

Cronins- good luck today! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm so excited for you.

Dandy- what would you do if no Ivf? I hope you don't need it, and your next IUI works! It's so rough. I'm praying for you my friend. We just need these babies!

Bambina welcome back. What a long trip. Nothing new here just had another bfn with FET and will be doing an IUI early next week.

7 years ago

Hi Bambina, Welcome back. I had to be put on birth controle for 10 days to induce a period since one never came after my iui. so, im in waiting mode finishing up the pills.
Lucky, Im not sure. It has just felt so good not ttcing this past week that its honestly in the back of my mind to stop trying all together. Its just to emotional for me. I have just felt so free this week. I have gotten so much done! I do want a baby more than anything though! Im just confused I guess. praying this next iui is the one!

Dandy I don't blame you at all. It is so emotional. Just keep praying about it and go with your heart. Maybe this relaxing time and this next IUI will be all you need.

7 years ago

I think I got a sign to keep ttcing. At a gas station I frequent, there is an attedant that I have gotten to know a bit. Im in there acouple times a week. Today of all days( after praying for guidance last night) she asked me how trying for another was going. Long story short she told me her 5th was an iui baby and they had almost givn up. It took 2 times. She said it was the last they were doing. That the tests, meds, temping, opks was all beginning to be to much after 3 years, she had had enough. Then boom it worked. Hope thats the case for me. Im going to keep going. Im still just not sure about ivf though. Maybe I need to talk to dh and let him know how Im feeling.
Hoping to hear from Cronins soon. I just realized that I didn't ask how long it was expected to take. Plus there is a time difference. Continued prayers.

Yeah I hope she's recovering now :-) Praying everything went well.

Dandy I think you should definitely tell him how you feel bc maybe he's got similar feelings. Hopefully your sign was given to you and this will be the IUI:-) Praying hard for this and we all get those bfps.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo