Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3101 - 3110 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Wow. Thats a good sign Mrs Silver. Lol. Its the only time we dont mind feeling sick. Hehe.
Afm my first signal is a bfn! Bla

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy

So true lol. How many DPO are you? Definitely keeping my fingets crossed for you :)

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies!
I see everyone is testing away or getting close :-) Nothing new here just one day closer :-) Can't wait to have my belly grow lol.

6 years ago

I'm waiting for my final surge. It's getting as dark as the control line now. I just want to see it get darker lol. Happy testing everyone.

Lucky t minus 1-2 days and you get to jump on board. Woohoo!!!!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Mind if I jump on? I'm currently about 8 or 9 DPO, I've been peeing since 5DPO.....pathetic I know but I just can't help myself!

I have 2 cheapies, 4 not so cheapies and 2 FR test left...and no idea when AF is due. Fertility friend is confusing the hell out of me. I thought I was 10DPO but FF changed it to 8DPO although I'm pretty certain it's at least 9DPO.

We're trying for our 3rd and final and doing everything for a boy. I had my mirena removed and waited one full cycle before we started trying. This is our 1st month and I'm already a wreck!

6 years ago

Sash08: welcome aboard to the crazy poas addict thread lol. Fingers crossed for you! Are you testing everyday now?

As for me, I finally got my peak on my clear blue easy advanced monitor and my opk's are now positive. So I should ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. So excited, as we have been bding every other day since CD 4.

User Image

6 years ago

Sash, welcome!! im right there with ya. 9dpo and tested since about 5/6dpo. So no judgement here. Lol.
Cronins, yay. Welcome to the tww my friend. Lol.
Lucky, tmrw is the day to start meds. Woowho.
Afm. Bfn this morning. No time to over analyze it or test with smu. Lol gotta run and by a new fridge. Woke up this morning with everything I just bought yesterday spoiled! Its hard to ignore this chart though!
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : that chart looKS really good. Praying for a bfp for you. That really stinks about the refrigerator and food getting spoiled. Happy refrigerator hunting. Are you planning on testing later tonight?

6 years ago

Goodbye Morning ladies!

Cronins you are about to enter the dreaded tww, yay! Hopefully it passes quickly with a bfp awaiting you :-)

Dandy sorry about the fridge, that sucks! And so does the bfn :-( still time though.

AFM, I should hear from the nurse today so I know how this is all going to play out. I'm curious as to when I will have a transfer.

6 years ago

Lucky : that's totally awesome! I can't wait to see when you will have your transfer. So excited for you. Praying that this does the trick for you. Definitely keep us posted.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo