Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2511 - 2520 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, Im glad I can be of some help at least. Its so important to have some support through this emotional journey. I will be trying to wait patiently for your update.
It finally quit snowing out. We got a couple inches. Play time. Gotta pass the time till I can go get more tests or af arrives. It never dawns on me when I pick up a few that I may be even more late. Blaaa

7 years ago • Post starter

Say some prayers for me ladies. I am about to be buried in 10-20+ inches of snow tomorrow morning. Can anyone say yuck!!! I am so tired of Winter at this point. So annoying lol.

7 years ago

Oh no Cronins. Prayers for sure. Be safe. Dont go out in all that yuck! Driving is impossible. Hope you are stocked up on things you will need for a few days. Booo. That stinks. Its started snowing again here too. But Im sure we wont get much more.

Cronins I pray you don't get all that snow. That would be awful! Its snowing here now, but just a dusting if that lol.
Well, its officially negative. So trying to decide if I should do one more IUI and if it doesn't work or give up. Doc thinks I can get pregnant with donor eggs, its just so expensive. So much to think about. The IUI would occupy my mind this next cycle but the doc doesn't think it will work but he said we could do it and double my dose of injectables. I don't understand why this has to be this hard.

7 years ago

Oh no Lucky Im so so sorry. My heart in breaking for you. I just don't understand. I dont blame you. I would want to do the iui. Better than not doing anything! Can you find a private donor maybe? Ive seen adds in the paper and on fb for surrogates. Yep, sure have. Lots of choices. Its crazy that it costs so much.

Dandy, My clinic has a database with several donors that I think I can choose from. If I did a private donor they would have to go through testing, etc and not sure how long that takes plus I think if I do go the donor route I want someone who has cycled before so I have an idea of how many eggs they produce. The good thing about going that route is I would hopefully have some to freeze and my children would all have the same genetics. I will definitely have to get help financially from my family but I don't really want to ask. On their embryo adoption website there aren't that many choices and what is there only have a couple embryos and for $7100 I want to have more than 2 due to surviving the thaw process. I'm just trying to decide if I should do the IUI.

7 years ago

Lucky I am so sorry sweetie. This will be a huge decision for you. I don't blame you for wanting to do the iui while weighing your options. It stinks that money has to be an issue. You are blessed that you have family that may be willing to lend some help. Whatever you decide, we are here for you.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. I'm really not sure which way to go. Some times I really wonder if it could happen to me anyway. I wish I had a crystal ball that way I knew lol.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. Lucky how are you today? You are in my thoughts and prayers. Cronins are you all ready for your trip?
Afm, still no af. Idk. Just riding it out. Still testing if course but nada. Temps are just like they were, hovering just above coverline. Something very strange happened yesterday though. Tmi alert! After witch dancing, I was cleaning up but noticed a clump of almost hard rubbery cm. It was about the size and shape of a cigarette butt!( still have cigs on the brain lol) I have no clue what in the world this was but it kinda freaked me out.

Hello ladies,

That stinks that AF is late for you dandy. It's so annoying when she does this.

Lucky : hoping that you are doing a little bit better today than yesterday. Hugs. ..

As for me, I am gearing up for my trip. Already started to pack lol. Trying to get a jump start on it. On a side note, my niece gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning. I am really happy for her, but a tad bit jealous. Seems like everyone is having babies lately. Sigh.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo