Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2711 - 2720 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, I found one that 10piui but it just says posted by a member. If that one is yours I definitely see a line xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy it is 656012 and I did post it under member. I pray this is a good sign and not my trigger. I used easy@home test, have you used before and are they reliable? I'm afraid to be too excited.

7 years ago

No. I have never used that kind before. Cant blame you for being cautious especially with triggering. I would wait a day or two and compare. Im prett Sure thats the test I seen. But Im going to go look again. Oh Im praying this is it!
Dh n I just decided to call the RE on Monday on skip the next iui and go for the ivf. We are just going to do it! Ive got some things to prepare for money wise to be able to make it happen. We decided against the 2+ package bc I prob wont get anything to freeze with only one ovary. Im not going to stress over the details like baby sitters for appointments and such. Im just gonna wing it. Lol

Dandy- I don't blame you, go for it! So will you just do the one Ivf, hopefully that's all you need anyway.

Cronins- how's Vegas? Hope your enjoying it so far!

I will probably test again in the morning. I have 5 tests so I figured that will take me to Tuesday which will be 14dpiui. I'm praying so hard this turns out to be my bfp.

7 years ago

Yes thats the test I seen earlier and yes there is a line! Praying hard for you my friend. Oh please oh please oh please.
We may do a second if need be. I would probably have to sell my car to do it

I'm praying I don't have to go the donor route, I'm stressing about how I would get 30k. This is just not fair we have to go through all this.

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Dandy: that is totally awesome that you are going to be doing ivf. So excited for you.

Lucky : I am going to search for your test and take a peak. Praying that this is it for you.

As for me, things are going great. Vegas is definitely different in a fun way. Having a ball so far. I am going to test tomorrow and see if anything shows lol. I don't think that I will see much as I will be 7 dpo lol. But hey, my poas addiction will be released.

7 years ago

Lucky : I just saw your test and I definitely see a line. So exciting! ! I hope and pray that it darkens. God please hear our prayers.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone, how does everyones tests look this morning? Im so anxious to see them!
Afm, opks had lightend up a tad to thier "neutral state" but they should be darkening in a day or two for a normal ovulation. Been having ovary pain so I wouldn't be surprised if my endo was acting up and I dont O this cycle. Hopefully I do though.

Good morning!
How is everyone?
My test this morning was bfn. I think the line I see is just an indent or something bc I even see lines before using the test. Nothing like false hope. I'm so discouraged, it just ruins the day. It's 11dpiui so still have a few days left. I might get some frer tests, I'm sure they are more accurate than these.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo