Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2541 - 2550 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning girls. Lucky, everything set for your iui? Did you deside on injectables or clomid? Cronins dont forget to pack some sunscreen : ). Are you snowed in?
Afm, temp didnt drop and no af so Ill call RE when they open. Idk how I will get the bloodwork done today though. So much to do and no one to watch lo while I get it done. I just need him to sit still and be good for 30 seconds lol. Yeah right. Not when I need him to be. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Dandy: wow, AF still hasn't shown up yet? You are like a fine oiled machine when it comes to AF. So unusual for you.

As for me, I am basically snowed in lol. The kids have a 2 hour delay for school, but the roads are still terrible so I am keeping them home for the day. Time to clean up and then relax.

7 years ago

Darn it Cronins that has to be getting so old! Hopefully temps will warm a little today and some aunshine will melt some of it. Bet the kids love not having to go to school though. Haha. Im really getting wierded out, Im 4 days late. I usually have a problem with being early lol. Last month I was right on time, I just started at night so my lo was technically 15 days. I kepp looking at that wierd test (pics) from yesterday. Ill get more today sometime I think. Dr office opens soon so I will let you know what they say.

Yes definitely keep us posted. Hoping this is indeed going to turn into a bfp for you.

7 years ago

Grr. This site keeps logging me out. It just did right in the middle of posting. I just tried to call. Apparently they dont turn the phones on till 8:30. They do iuis before they open apparently. So Ill update once I talk to them later at work. In the mean time. See why my hopes may be up a little. Ive had three tests in a row like this. Mon morning and evening then yesterday morning. I intentionally kept it to see where the evap would be and its right at the bottom line. Does it look like a dye run? Whats your opinion
User Image
It showed up right away and its in every pic and every lighting. This pic was taken at 4 minutes

It doesn't look like a dye run dandy. Especially having multiple ones look the ssme. I do see what you mean. I see a shadow line too. Definitely get that beta done today if you can. That would be great if it's a bfp in a few days time on the hpt.

7 years ago

Dr wants to do another at home with frer in the morning. If no positive I will be starting provera to induce a period. Bla...no beta

Oh that stinks dandy. I would definitely wait to use the Provera until you know for sure that you are not pregnant. What if you indeed ovulated much later than expected? Just a thought though. Have you used any frer with this cycle yet? They usually work really well.

7 years ago

No this is the first frer Ive gotten this cycle. It was neg. I took it and another first signal. Both bfns with a 5 hour hold! I could have ovulated a little later but mabe just a couple days. I had my progesterone drawn 7 days after. I had a pretty big O spike though. So I guess its just one of those things. Wierd. They didnt say anything about the dhea but I think Im going to skip it for a few days as well. Ill go pick up the provera tmrw n start it then. Bla

Oh I am so sorry dandy. That totally stinks to say the least. At least with the Provera you'll be able to move on to the next iui. Fingers crossed for your success.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo