Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys,
Well felling a little better today, AF is now offically 1 day late but because i was taking the progesterone it can easily cange your LP, i usually get it 12 dpo, i checked my cervix and its open but it has been all cycle... Huge temp spike today, well not huge but its the highest its EVER been pregnant or not... Hope im not going to get sick! fell a little crampy, Havent tested but im not sure how long that will last for LOL
mel i am so excited for you to take a different path! Im sure you both will be the perfect couple to adopt, are you looking for an infant???
Good luck Hoping!!!!!! I hope you get your BBT rise at the right time :)
Sorry about the witch Northern and i really hope you and your DH can sort everything out and you can move onto IUI and get the ball really rolling!!
Anistasia- have you worked your cycle out yet??
Supersue- i know you dont get one here much but just wanted to check in :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hoping: sorry if my post made you sad. I really am happy with the decision to move on though. I've been thinking about it all day again today and I am excited to tell my hubby when he gets home. I think this will be a great move for us.

Stillfubtryin: yeah!!! So happy that af is late. When are you going to schedule a beta?!

Afm: my sister almost went into labor last night. Baby isn't due until July. She woke up soaking wet in sweat and went to the hospital. Her and the baby had rapid heart beats and she was extremely dehydrated. They think she caught some sort if virus from work. Thank goodness they were able to get everything back to normal and sent her home. So scary though. Well I'm about to go to lunch and to see the host with my mom and brother talk to you all later!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I am going to town hopfully in 2 days so if i dont get AF by then i will go, still no change in IC's and i have no FRER left LOL, I am really excited for you Mel, I dont know what your system is like over there but i know Australia really sucks and its really hard but i hope you guys have a smooth run!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Gonna be pretty doubtful this cycle I think. Only BD once in fertile period...night before O. Dh hurt his knee O day so no BD! Grrrrr.......

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping does he really need his knee??
Mel if that is what you are happy with, then I say go for it. All that matters if you are happy with your decision and it will deff take some stress off of you. And I hope the process is easy for you wherever you are.
Stillfun there is still a chance!!!!
AFM: I feel like I am going to snap and loose it any time now. Today I had tons of eggwhite cm as well as it was high and soft and some starting lines of ferning on the saliva test, as well as super super bitchy.... SO don't know what is going on with my body. Then to top it off there is a postilion opening up at my work but it is full time and the choice is driving me literally insane. I would have to interview for it so it's not like it is a given but I can't seem to bear the thought of being away from Annika any more than I already am. But it would be great for the family financially. I don't know what the fuck to do and I have 5 days to apply and decide. I just want to cry and scream, my body and life are NOT cooperating.............
There, I feel slightly better, but I feel like I need a really stiff drink and some really great to relieve some of this tension.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry you feel SO unsure of things Anistasia, Do what makes you fell happy, if more money would make you happier then take it if time with you daughter makes you happy ( which i know already does) dont take it, maybe if you take it make a promise that with the extra money you and DH and DD can do somthing special every fortnight or somthing....
AFM- I had to drive to another property today and when i woke my temp was way down so i knew AF was comming and when i checked once i got home at 2pm sure enough there was a tiny speck on the tampon so looks like i either had faulty IC's and FRER's or had another chemical... Im not cramping like my last chemical so i dont know.
If i didnt buy that OvaCue i think i would have not tried this cycle and just concentrated on work and getting on with my life! I think we are all in a rut at the moment :(

11 years ago

Anistasia, no, he doesn't but he cant stop whining long enough to .....LOL

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping.
Reading my last post I sounded like a crazy person! Although I felt a little nuts too. I'm going to take the time to really decide about my job and such.
So I tested last night and I got a positive LH test, sooooo weird. I know it was in line with my cervix and egg white cm but I was on cd21??? I still think maybe my hormones are a little messed after the mc. If things don't straighten out during this cycle I will start taking vitex again to regulate and maybe go back to acupuncture. That helped a lot last time I was out of whack.
Does this mean I am going to have a super long cycle then too, and we didn't bd last night and we should have but I was way to snappy, oh well maybe today.

User Image

11 years ago

Wow, sounds like we are ALL in a bit of a funk right now!

Mel, I am really happy for you though, and glad that you are feeling good about moving on to looking at fostering and adopting. I can really see how moving forward feels good - I know what you mean about feeling like you have wasted all this time with your life on hold. I would like to consider fostering but hubby thinks that all foster kids would be brats. My parents fostered 100 kids while I was growing up - they did short-term, emergency care. So, I've met lots of foster kids, lol. Some do have a lot of problems, but many are just your average kid in a bad situation. I don't think we could foster with our lifestyle though - you're not allowed to take them out of the country here and we want to travel. I think adoption is easier in the US than Canada? Keep us posted on how it goes!

I have resorted to fostering dogs though, lol! I have a chihuahua cross right now - looks a bit like your Mamas, Mel.

Anastasia, can you apply and then withdraw or turn down the job later if you change your mind? I know it's a bit awkward when you already work for the company... Good luck on deciding what to do - it's a tough decision!

Hoping, once is enough! Fingers x'ed for you!

Stillfun, I'm sorry that AF is on her way. Bah, so frustrating!!

We've had two days without fighting finally. I think it was just my PMS combined with hubby feeling overwhelmed by the move and unpacking and me having to work. We made some progress with the unpacking yesterday. So, tonight I'm going to talk to him about going to the Dr to see about an IUI. Wish me luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Well AF has arived in full force!!! By the flow i am thinking a CP i have to change every 1hr to 2hrs its crazy!! But i just cant bare to wear a pad especially while i am at work! When i had to wear one for my D&C that was bad enough but i didnt bleed too bad for it!!! Im feeling like im not going to go crazy on charting this cycle, i have been putting sssooooo much into these cycles i just fell like i am getting impaitent and really over it! I think i am going to use the OvaCue and thats it! I panic too much about my temps and it is just taking over my life! And we have just lost another staff member so it looks like i might have to start helping out in the paddock which really excites me! Last year i did nothing that i wouldnt do pregnant and no i feel like uuggghhhh what the hell, if i am preg i will deal with it then, i just want to be NORMAL again and that means getting out of the office and the kitchen and back to riding horses and cattle work! I will still have to cook for the men but that just means i will be more busy and wont be thinking about babys all the time! LOL i dont think i will leave the forum because i love to hear from you girls but i think i might put the brakes on with the baby stuff and just chill out for a bit, im still young and there isnt anything too wrong with me i just need to beleive it will happen when the time is right and to continue on with my life in the mean time, i am sick of putting my life on hold for a baby hat just seems to never come.
OK i have that off my chest LOL
Good luck northern!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo