Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey yeah it did but when i took it at 4 am cause i woke up to pee and thourght i had better it was at 97.21 which is lower than yesterday but when i took it at 5.15am when i usually do it was at 97.44 so i dont really know what one to belive but i will go with the high one cause getting up ususally makes your temp go down for a bit i think! Gees the other girls are quiet! Must be feeling crappy i wish i could stay away from this stupid site, it seems all i do now is play on this thing!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

OH and sorry bout your stupid AF

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I'm Here, Just cheering you girls on from the side line!! I'm still on the site, aggressively readying all bfp stories to keep my hope going..

Northernbaby: I would of caved too.. whats your cycle day? Do you normally get cramps and soar bbs? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Stillfuntrying: You said earlier that your one of the guys out there? just out of curiosity, what is it that you do? I'm hoping you o'd so we can start the TWW!

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

jmcandrew- DH and I manage a cattle property in Northern Australia if you want to see what i do a little and you have facebook my name on facebook is Liz Hutchins Ken Cameron if that dosnt work my email is lizken06@yahoo.com.au Im still not sure if O has occoured yet i dont have any OPKs but did a saliva test and it was a true Neg not even a little ferning so that means no estrogen therfore no late OV, i spoke to the clininc about my wackey chart and they said bring it in after your HSG test!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I hope your doctor is able to figure out what's going on.

Northernbabydreams: could the spotting be implantation spotting? How many dpo are you? I'm sorry your feeling out. I always cave and test too. Try not letting the symptoms bring you down most women don't experience symptoms this early on. It's only because we are going through such a process ttc that we even know its possible so early on. Most women wouldn't test until AF was late or the started feeling symptoms. Good luck!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

temp i up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure about O, saliva test was a big neg yesterday and around O time it will partial fern for a couple of days either side... My cervix stayed so firm that is whats got me stumped, i had heaps of watery CM around the second O time like heaps (messy heaps) but i had EWCM on the first O, !!
Got me stuffed anyway, i will wait to see what AF does and what day she arrives will give me more of and idea whats going on, by the first O she should be here in 6 more days, that makes it a 26 days cycle but who knows!

11 years ago

Hi girls!

Melc and jmcandrew - I'm on 14 dpo now (or maybe 15?), so I'm pretty sure that this isn't implantaion spotting and is just AF starting. It was due today and I can't really tell if it's starting or not. Still only spotting but needed to use a liner today. Still no symptoms whatsoever of anything, except that my temperature plummeted down today (and cervix seems low) so I'm guessing that it's just going to be a day late and will show up tomorrow. Still odd that I don't have sore bbs or cramps at all, but I do recall this happening a time or two before as well. I only have ONE pregnancy test left so I'm hoarding it. If AF doesn't start in the next few days I'll use it, but not expecting to need to.

Anyhoo, I'm not feeling so stressed now. I tend to feel better once I know I'm out since then I can focus on the next cycle. I am now armed with a BUNCH of supplements to feed my DH. And I'm hoping the instead cups I ordered come in time for this cycle too.

Hang iin there everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Temp back down
must have not Ov again......
sorta sad about it but happy in away cause that is obviously a problem that i have and i hope its the only one, the nurse at the clininc said that they are starting to get my bloods back and they seem ok so far, DH is finally starting to understand that i cant do this on my own! he must have thourgth that he didnt really need to do anything and that emotionaly i would be fine, but i think he is starting to see that its taking its toll on me and i do need his support....
How is everyone else going, its been pretty quiet latley!!

11 years ago

Good grief, stillfuntryin, your temp is all over the place! Has it ever done this before? Hopefully next cycle is better. Sorry you're feeling sad (((hugs))) but it sounds like your DH is clueing in.

Have a good weekend everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Nope i have only BBT once before and it looked pretty normal, i must got the right cycle, so i know that i do O i just dont know how often, at least i have made my appt to talk about my stupid chart and my stupid body LOL.
Saturday over here and we are working, we allways work, no rest for the wicked LOL i think we might go fishing tommorow to blow a little steam off! Im ssssooooooo tierd i could sleep for a week (not pregnancy related either just work and stress) I wish it was pregnancy related i would have a reason to feel this way, i wonder if sleeping with you mouth open changes BBT i allways sleep with my mouth open, come to think off it i dont sleep any other way. Anyway i hope everyone is enjoying there weekend

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo