Community post

Question

Confused about Digital test result!! Opened it and results are well confusing!!!

I opened my Clearblue digital test, i know you souldn't do this but i was curious. I have heard that there will always be 2 lines but inside mine were 3 lines?? Im now so confused the result took over the 3 minutes to come up "not pregnant". I did this with my last pregnancy although it did not have the conception indicator like this one has and there were 2 lines on that i light and a dark one. Can anyone shed some light on this or show their images of digital's inside's lol !!!!

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

As you said you should never open it up. Maybe your brand has 3 lines, it doesn't matter. It analyzes the lines to determine pregnancy. You can't learn anything by checking the inside.

User Image

12 years ago

The digital kind are supposed to have a reader in them that measures pigmentation that the human eye cannot measure, and they also test for LH which is present in some levels throughout a womens cycle. The inside of the digital tests really are worthless for us "mere humans" to evaluate. I would run out and by a regular pee stick if i was you, just to be sure, but thats cause I'm crazy like that lol :) GOOD LUCK!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo