Community post

Discussion

cycle buddy to make this tww more bareable please :)

Hey, im 3dpo today 10/10/2011.

My cycle is here and there most months, its very rare i have a 4 week cycle. They vary from 3 weeks to 3 months!

This tww is killing me, would be great if there was someone in a similar situation, or just someone that feels the same about tww!!

User Image

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Im Shea

AF decided to stop in today so its back to the old grind for me lol.

I would love to help you through your tww even though we are no where close in cycles but I do know how it feels to be very irregular..

I just got put on Metformin a week ago to help with my PCOS. So hopefully this will help regulate my cycles (Dr. seems to think it will).

What all did you use this cycle?

Ill be using OPKs, BBT charting, maybe Preseed, Instead Softcups, and Prenatal vitamins.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi Shea! Thanks for your reply. Sorry AF showed up :(

We've been ttc since Dec2010, had a chem back in March.

Up until Aug we just had the lets see what happens approach, (Aug was my last af!) So this cycle we have used opk's and caught my surge Thurs 6/10. It's the first thing we have tried. DP has started taking vits too to see if that makes difference.

If af makes an appereance i am going to chart bbt and maybe try preseed too!

It's just really frustrating having to wait and see when im going to ov with being so irregular and doc cant find a reason why! I have had hormone tests, ultrasound, a laparoscopy - although that was a few years ago now!

Sorry im going on now!!!

Nats xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago • Post starter

I ovulated the 9th/10th. I have a very irregular period though it still comes every month, sometimes as early as the 18th and as late as the 28th, its super frustrating! This is our 3rd month TTC and it is really frustrating. Im fine in the beginning of the month but after I ovulate all I can think about is when im going to test. I try so hard not to think about it but thats much easier said than done!! every thing my body does i dwell on all day thinking 'i hope this is it' !!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo