Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2041 - 2050 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

HAHA Northern we've all been there LOL I was thinking the other day that it feels weird not TTC anymore, no OPKs HPT or BBT no timing BD, it really feels like something is missing! Sometimes I go to the loo and really really need to go and think hhhmmm wonder if my urine is concentrated enough for a HPT!! Then I remember my HCG was like 200,000 2 weeks ago and theres no point, I suppose its just a habit....
Wow Hoping imagine if they didn't realise at all and you got the wrong donor! That's pretty crumby on the place the sent its behalf!
Not a lot going on, I over did it yesterday and got a little crampy, and I might be doing too much today but its stuff that really needs to get done and I always have my midday nap!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I looked up the donor they sent and he isn't too bad. Just hair color was off. Greg says he has dark brown hair ( I say black) but this donor had med brown. I will drive myself loony when I start testing :) I am pretty crampy this afternoon. Hoping its a good sign of multiple eggies!
I think fertility watching has become a habit for us over the years! I imagine it feels like you are forgetting something all the time

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping: wow that's great your clinic caught that. I don't think I ever checked my vials until right before I did the Insems. I just assumed they knew what they were doing. Well at least they are shipping your vials overnight so it all works out :)

Stillfun: I'm so jealous of your midday naps. I def. need to start doing that. I haven't even been sleeping good at night. Today I was so tired at work I thought I'd collapse and then I had errands to run. Ugh!

Northern: you are doing so great! 48 hours is nothing. Of course I'd be starting to get antsy too :) i can't wait!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Lately my naps are ranging up to 2hrs!!!! Today I tried to fight it and 3pm rolled around and I was like sure I will have 10min....woke up at 5pm!!! And its not effecting my sleep at night so I suppose while I can I should take advantage! You know how when you look at your weeks, say your 6 weeks and one day you always read all the info on 6 weeks well I was thinking the other day and it has now dawned on me LOL that you should be reading the next week for the week your in... so when your in week one that's not 1 week and 1 day its like day 1 so once you reach the next week you read the week after... anyways I hope that made sense haha so that means that this week is my last week of embryonic development and my baby is now called a fetus!! im in my 10th week of pregnancy even though im 9+4. Haven't had any MS this week at all! But mind you im getting aversions to Lamb! I was sure that I would have put on weight since I was on holidays for nearly a month before my transfer and ended up being in town eating all sorts of junk for nearly 3 months! But im actually a little lighter! When I left I was 63kg but put on 2kg nearly instantly as soon as holidays hit but now im 64kg so I am a little surprised, baby only weighs 4grams but im sure my uterus and new boobs have to weigh a little too! anyways im just rambling
Happy easter everyone!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

We will all be on pins and needles waiting for your results, Northern!!
AFM, been pretty crampy on both sides this afternoon and OPK almost nothing, so I guess Oing early isn't going to happen. Correct sample came in today, so everything seems good to go. I just hope eggies are cooked on sunday

User Image

10 years ago

LOL, stillfun, I follow what you're saying! Hope the morning sickness stays mild - that'd be awesome! And yeah, get your rest while you can.

Glad you're all good to go hoping! Can't wait to hear what you've got for Easter eggs.

Well, I FINALLY get to go in tomorrow am for my beta. I'm not sure if I'm going to get the results same day though because of it being the weekend. I hope so. I'm going to do a FMU HPT just in case though. Still no spotting but my BBT has started dropping so I'm not feeling too positive. Acupuncturist gave me her personal email address today though in case I had any news...thought that was interesting.

User Image

10 years ago

Waiting, waiting...

User Image

10 years ago

Did you do a HPT northern?? Goodluck im thinking of you :)

I don't know why but im feeling a little down the past few days, it might be cause my symptoms are starting to go and im starting to feel normal again but I just feel like when I go in for my scan they are going to give me bad news! I know its just me worrying over nothing but I just feel like I will never have a baby! How would I ever be that lucky! And I know the chances of miscarriage drops dramatically after the HB has been seen and my 8 week scan showed such a strong little HB and it had gone up appropriately from my last scan, they should continue to rise for the first few weeks then at around 10 weeks the start to settle into there normal pattern, I think its natural to worry but I hate feeling lie this! I hope I get my Doppler next week and that will calm me down :)

10 years ago

Aw, stillfun, I can understand your worry after what you've been through. There's no reason to worry though...hang in there.

Yeah, I did an HPT this am and it was negative. Still holding out some hope though since I really don't feel like AF is coming at all. If my beta is negative, I'll be treating myself to a drink or two with hubby tonight. And no more progesterone!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well, now you have 9 months to obsess over the baby instead of CM, ovulation and temping. I can't blame you though. Your baby will be fine this time. In another 2 or 3 months you will feel it wiggling around all the time then.

Hoping for great news, Northern.....

AFM, going in the morning for ultrasound. Been really crampy today. OPKs still very negative so hopefully they are ready to go!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo