Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

My boobs are hurting too but i havent O'd yet! They hurt for the firts time at O last cycle with the Tamoxifen so maybe it has somthing to do with the Eostrogen! But Hoping yours sound really good! I remember when i got preg the first time my right nipple hurt so bad bu the left was fine LOL
I cant wait to see if mel got the spermies befope she O'd! I keep checking on here to see if she has posted

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Anyone's heart get torn out by Ed Sheeran's "Small bump" i just watch the film clip and now i am crying like a baby..... It really is a sad song he wrote for a friend who had a miscarriage at 5months! Anyway now im a mess!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin: Sorry I usually update everything at night before I go to bed. lol!I checked my temp before I insem'd and it was still low this morning so I didn't O during the night which made me happy. :) I will be using my V sensor in a bit and see if it marks me as already O'd. I'm hoping that having the softcup in all day doesn't mess with the V results I know they say you should use that sensor until 8 hours after sex. We shall see I know if I didn't O today I def. should tomorrow. YEAH!!!! I'm so excited to be in the TWW. Stillfun I'm so happy that you didnt O early day 7 wouldve been crazy!

hoping: You said you checked the post coital I don't understand what you mean about 1. As in 1 sperm? Well I'm glad you dont think that thats causing any problems. I always use preseed I love that. once me and Dh tried that it was all we use now. lol! I hope you get your temp increase soon! :) The sore boob sounds like a great start to symptoms!!!

Anastasia: Sorry about the witch showing up but I'm glad to see your ready to start up again. Charting is a WONDERFUL idea. I know it has helped me A LOT! Fingers are Crossed!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Yeah....1 live sperm was considered a positive test!That seemed pretty low to me. I have many more than that!!!! I still think maybe he has a lower count than normal though. He had 1 undecended testicle as a child and it was repaired at 6. It still isn't quite normal (its very small). I'm sure he would LOVE to know that I said that on here, LOL. But I think it doesn't function and he just has the one useful one.
Temp still not increased and a pretty crappy backache this morning.

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping: that does seem extremely low but that's great since your seeing so much more then that. Lmao! Yes I bet your hubby would love that comment lol! No worries we don't judge on here. In sure I've said something's my hubby wouldn't like too lol!

Afm: I think I'm ovulating today. My temp dropped instead of rising which scared me this morning but looking at last months I had a dip before the rise too. So I guess for me that will be normal wont know until tomorrow so we shall see.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I'm starting to get a little discouraged this cycle. My CM is getting watery\stretchy. It does that before AF sometimes. But I did drink green tea yesterday evening, so maybe that is the cause.....fx. I'm in th AF zone now so looking anytime...I hope to test in the am ( 10dpo) if no AF yet. I get scared cause I dont wanna know if its BFN!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hoping: I so hope you get your bfp!!! :)

AFM: I decided to take another OPK today just for fun and got another positive. lol! I think today is my true O day though because I have been feeling really sore in my right ovary today. Hopefully I had a lot of great swimmers waiting there for that egg!

11 years ago

. But no sign of AF yet, but getting more discouraged. Temps are flat but still above coverline.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone!

So this past Saturday, my fiance had a seizure. Can you believe it?? It was out of nowhere, he's never had one before, and they don't know what caused it. He saw a neurologist on Monday and has two tests scheduled for the coming weeks. His next general practitioner appointment is in April, when he was going to ask about an SA. I thought "oh brother, they are going to have so much to go over about the seizure, he's totally going to bail on asking about the SA." Sure enough, we were having a conversation about it, and he goes "UGH, can't we figure out what's wrong with my BRAIN before we worry about my semen??" I said no. Lol! I actually got somewhat hurt about it. I said, "look I don't want to keep getting my hopes up and peeing on sticks if you don't have any sperm." He said something along the lines of "why don't you just do what normal people do and wait til you miss your period." OMFG. I explained to him that that's for people who AREN'T TRYING. Normal women who have been trying for a YEAR are peeing on sticks BEFORE the day of expected AF!!!! UGGGGGGH. So he said fine, he would still talk to his doctor about it. Haha. I am going to bring it up a few more times before then, just to make sure!!! ;) Oh, and I O'd on Friday, we only BD'd on Wednesday. Was going to Friday night but he was at work until 2am, then on Saturday he had the seizure. So this month we are probably out, again. (You know my hopes are still up though!)

hoping - my fiance had the same thing, his testicles would retract back into him, then come back out, etc. And one is fairly large, the other is probably half the size. They were fixed when he was in second grade (so he was around the same age, 6-7). I am guessing that either my DF isn't making any sperm, or at the least has a low count.

Anastasia - I am so glad you're ready to try again!

Stillfun - what's up with the weird O??? Oh yeah nvm, I remember you were taking soy. Man. I wonder if it's worth making everything so unpredictable!

Mel - welcome to the TWW!!!!! :D

User Image

11 years ago

Holy crap Sue i hope you are OK, And i would keep pressing for the SA too! You have been paitent enough to wait until April so i think he should be able to understand that! And my DH used to say "wait until your period is a couple of weeks late before you test"...... Yeah right! He understands now and even gets a little interested around testing time but i would never let him see how many i actually pee on He would freak out for sure!

Mel- hows thoase temps?? I hope you got a good rise! I am running into the troubles of the multiple positive OPKs and end up more confussed about O day then if i didnt POAS, Thats how i missed last cycle, i had 4 days of pos OPK's so i had enough and got a digi and it was neg for two days but i still has pos FRER's and then out of nowhere my temp spiked and it was all over! I blame the stupid digi's they had plenty of time to show it but didnt so i just thorgth O was a while away, Anyway i cant wait for my OvaCue i hope that it helps with pinpointing my days so i BD on the right days!! But you have had trouble this cylce with it right? I predicted O a couple of days ago but you didnt! Anyway i hope you have Od by the next time i post.

Sue- your temp isnt saying much is it!! I noticed that last cycle you didnt get a dip before AF? Is that common? I have been getting temps around the same number too! Must be the soy...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo