Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls,
Just thourght i would let you guys know about some more crappy internet cheapies that i have, i havent O'd yet and took some just to be sure when i do see a line it is real but once again internet cheapies have proven to be crap! check out my last pic!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

That sucks that it's giving you a false positive, stillfuntryin! And you bought like 100 of them!? Yikes. Maybe it was just a bad one in the batch. Or maybe they are super-duper sensitive? Dunno. I can't see the 2nd line but I'm apparently terrible at spotting them anyhow.

User Image

11 years ago

yeah i find it easy to see but it might be your computer, im on CD13 so i know there is no way i am preg and there is another girl on her at the same day in her cycle and has the same thing from the same brand so im guessing they are a dodgy brand that might pick up a little lutenising hormone.... maybe but just a hunch.......
so at least i knpw when it does come around to testing time it will have to be dark for me to belive it! i do have a spare FRER and i will be going back to town for DH's SA around AF time so im not too worried, but still i bourght 100 of them.........

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls sorry I've been MIA for a week. I've been trying to do as much as possible before I go back to work next week so I've been pretty busy. On top of that my hormones have been really crazy this month I ended up with a yeast infection and cold sores (I've never had cold sores and its been forever since I had a yeast infection) and thanks to all this AF is late. I did start to feel a couple cramps today so hopefully she will be here tomorrow. Anyways I'm pretty excited we made an appt. for the consultation for my BIL vasectomy reversal for the 30th that was the soonest they had available. I was hoping to get in before work started but oh well my family comes before work regardless and Im ready to get this show on the road. Lol!

Stillfuntryin: wow that is crazy that the test are popping up faint positives in the middle of your cycle.i have heard that for some women the cheapies don't work. I got my cheapies off http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pregnancytests.html. They are really sensitive and really cheap they worked for me well for me. GL!

Northernbabydream: how is the TWW going? Hope all is well and you get a bfp. I think they are best when your not expecting them! Fingers crossed!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel, congrats on getting things moving along with your BIL! That's great news that it's going ahead - I'm so excited for you!

I tested today just for kicks but got a BFN as expected. AF is due to arrive on Saturday and I'm starting to get some minor PMS symptoms. Anyhow this month has been crazy busy for me, so I'm just looking forward to next cycle and hopefully things being less hectic.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Girls!!

MelC: Glad to hear the talk must of went well, and that the appt is made!!

Northernbaby: sorry to hear you have PMS symptoms, keep us posted if AF shows up saturday.

Stillfuntrying: I'm late on this, but I'm sorry the HCG appt was not easy. I've had this and the hysteroscopy, and they were not fun. But most importantly you are cleared and that is wonderful news. I was told that some women do get pregnant after this bc the test "flushes out any cob-webs". I'll cross my fingers that it will be your time!!! I can't help with the internet cheepies, i'm not good at reading those. But by now you should be in your TWW!! so FX!!!

AFM: The past few days have been crazy. AF showed up Sunday, and the lab didn't give me their approval to go ahead until yesturday (tuesday cd3). So I had my first IVF appt this AM and I will start stims this evening!!!! I didn't think the Lab would finished the chromozone test this fast, i though for sure we would have to wait another month to get started. I still have to split my IVF, but it looks like my ER will be next weekend! sooo stay tuned...

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Jmcandrew- thats really exciting! i hope IVF works the first time round!

Northernbabydream - Sorry to hear about your stupid BFN but you wernt sure if you got the egg anyway this month so dont kick your self it was just bad timming!

Melc- I wonder if it is all stress related? I hope the reversal goes well and you can start ICI asap, i hope work doesnt stress you out too much! I glad that everything is starting to fall into place.

AFM- I think im Oing today, i have followed the docs orders and BD every second day i started on CD9 and in on CD16, my opk was much darker this morn so i might see if i can sneek in another BD tonight, Dh is gettin tierd from work even last night was a little bit of a chore so i wil be happy with the timing even if we dont BD tonight. I feel really good about this cycle, like a weight has been lifted ever since my last visit at the clinic, sorta like i know that DH is ok and all i needed was some reasurance that i was ok too, i have been blaming myself this whole time and maybe this positve attitude is all i need! I will be gutted when AF shows but, you know when you just feel like this is it, it's your time and you almost know that you will see that second line in 14 days! well thats how i fell atm, those internet cheapies- i contacted the supplier of ebay and there have been a few other cases where ladies have got the same as me around O time so it must be picking up another hormone other than HCG, I will tesrt again today now my OPK is dark and see if i get another faint pos.
Anyway im keen for this tww to start and know that i did all i could for this cycle

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, I love how positive you are this time around - hoping this one is it for you! You got lots of BDing in and hopefully the HSG helps too. I want to see you get that BFP! Also, you know, I think I read somewhere about people using preg tests in lieu of OPKs (or maybe it was the other way around) - something about the hormones being similar enough that they can sometimes pick them up. Anyhow, it's obviously not a good idea to mix them up - just sayin that I remember reading something about this...and maybe there's actually nothing wrong with them.

And yeah, I'm not surprised at all, or upset by the BFN, as I was expecting it, but it's my B-day today and I was just hoping against all odds that I'd get the best b-day pressie ever. Oh well. I'm not upset at all though. :)

User Image

11 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I know that you can use an opk as a hpt because of the estrogen, My opk's are getting super dark nearly drowning out the control line so if i tommorow morn or night i think i should still catch it
cant help but feel positve at his time of month must be my hormones! DH's SA next thursday,he wanted to leave for town at 1am thursday morning and i said unless you wanna do you sample in the car its not happening
I love these little happy dudes

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so happy to hear your so positive right now. That is great! Good luck with the SA. Everything could be due to stress I did just have my little brother move in with us and I've worked at the elementary school for 6 years but this year I'm moving up to the middle school and me being the introvert that I am I am having a difficult time dealing with knowing I won't know anyone but my student.

Northernbabydream: happy birthday!!! So sorry about your bfn. Expected or not it's never easy. I hope that you managed to still have some fun.

Jmcandrew: the talk consisted of me and my SIL the guys thought there was no need to discuss anything. That's guys for you but I figure if they say everything I want to hear at the consultation then we will all really have a sit down before the actual reversal but if I don't like what they say then theres no need. Wow congrats! I'm so happy they had everything finish so quickly for you. I can't believe it will be that soon for you ER that is awesome! GL! Your so making me want to make that move myself. Your very brave I don't think I could handle it all.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo