Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well I'm starting to think I have a huge cyst on my ovary. I'm 18dpo no positive tests and still no Af in site. I've had pain in my left ovary the last couple days and I'm starting to think its a cyst that it keeping things from moving. I've never had this before but it keeps popping up when I google my symptoms. Anyone have experience with this? Should I make a doctors appt. or continue to wait it out?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I think you should def go to the doc and explain your situation, maybe get some bloods and a U/S to see where you are at with your cycle and whats going on in there... I cant imagine how frustrating it is for you seeing as you thourght this this was your first real shot and getting preg!
Im not so confident with this cycle, i just have that feeling, i was so confident with last cycle and it might be cause i just had a pretty bad knock back and im a little scared of it happening again, im considering next month going on the Tamoxifen we have left from before i got preg, i was going to go back to the clinic and do it but i have fallen preg twice now so i am sure i dont need to go back so i might aswell use them... what do you think? good idea? People go on unmonitored cycles all the time dont they? It will cost $1200 if i do it at the clinic for the same result i only kniow my O day better thats all i get out of it! DH wants twins (well he does now lol) so i will talk to him about it and how important catching the right days will be, we still are dealing with the low sex drive thing and its like walking on glass around O time trying to get the right days and not miss O like i used to before, I usually get a pos OPK the day i O so watching my BBT is paramount but i wokeup 1 hr before i did it and went to the loo so it will be higher but m not sure how much, IDK i might just BD today anyways and just hope he's up for it on O day

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I saw the overlay on your ff page, stillfun. I see what you mean about the dip before a dip. I don't know anything about Tamoxifen...would it increase your chances of multiples then? More than twins? I'd be worried about quadruplets or something! I know how stressful timing is around O time...I'm feeling similar right now. So much pressure to get it right!

Mel, I agree...I think it might be time to go see your doctor. That's getting to be a long time w/o AF and if you are getting pains too.

Can you guys see my chart now? Just curious to see if it's working...seems like it to me.
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

User Image

11 years ago

Do you guys remeber Jmcandrew? well i was looking at her page earlier and it looks like she got preg with IVF in dec!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntrying: is Tamoxifen similar to clomid? If so I think you would be fine to take it unmonitored. My obgyn have that to me when I mentioned me and dh have problems. I was on it 3 months without being monitored before my dh was checked. I actually was thinking of taking clomid again next cycle unmonitored since I have some left over prescriptions as well. That is great Jmcandrew got pregnant can't believe she didnt jump on and share the news!!!

Northwrnbabydream: your chart looks great! Looks like you will be in the tww very soon!!!!

Afm: 19dpo I've decided that if Af doesn't show by Tuesday I will call my doctor. I was hoping that things would straighten out on their own but it seems like that's not going to happen and the ovary pain does scare me a bit and I'm just ready to start over again so if nothing else maybe the doctor can jump start Af!!! Well good luck girl so hope you both get your bfp!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel - I can't believe AF hasn't started yet! Ugh! I agree that your best bet is probably to call the doc and find out what the deal is.

Northern & Stillfun - I looked at your charts, it's teaching me a bit about bbt. :)

AFM, got my pos opk this AM (was testing yesterday and it was neg). CD11, so I will count CD12 as O, even though I bet I will O tonight.... I wanted to BD last night and now that I got my pos OPK I'm bummed that we didn't - but I was exhausted and fell asleep. Lol. BD'd Thursday (cd 7) Saturday AM (cd9) and will again tonight (cd 11), hopefully those are all the right days! :)

everybody!

User Image

11 years ago

Wow, that's great that jmcandrew got pregnant!

Supersue, your BD timing sounds good to me! Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Well, I just got a totally strong + OPK test today. It came up right away - usually it takes a minute or two but not today! Got a BD in this morning, and will try for another one tomorrow am. Hubby is feeling a bit, ahem...used, I think. He commented that I have become very businesslike about my BD scheduling! Don't think he quite understands how short the window of opportunity is.

Fingers crossed! I would love to tell my hubby the news on Valentines Day!

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydream: congrats and happy bding!!! I hope you have fantastic news to tell your hubby on valentines day.

Supersue: sounds like great timing!!! Good luck!!!

Afm: no Af but I'm not in as much pain today so I'm hoping that means the cysts burst last night and hopefully Af will be here today or tomorrow. We shall see!

11 years ago

YAY for pos OPKs sue and northen baby are now on the same days!! Im still waiting to O i think maybe tommorow! Have a cyclone at the moment! Only a weak one but heaps of rain so no mail plane and that means no tests so im def going inot my TWW with 2 digi's LOL but i think it could be good for me to relax for once and not test every 5 min LOL Im hoping O is tommorow and i BD tonight and tommorow night and i did last night too!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo