Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2201 - 2210 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Careful with the pineapple Northern as its only suppose to be the core as pineapple contracts your uterus, not what you want with an implanting embryo.
FX for this cycle hoping, glad your doc didn't change your meds!
Nope still no ring! Very upset but I'm getting use to it not being there now :( Had a huge day yesterday and I'm still exhausted!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Good luck, hoping! I'm hoping Friday the 13th will be a lucky day too - that's the day I get my beta!

Stillfun, thanks for the tip about pineapple. I re-read some info on it and the fruit part is ok too (the active ingredient is bromelain, which is highest in the core). BUT you shouldn't take any of it past 5 DPO, because it can cause cramping that would impede implantation. So, I'll just take it today and tomorrow.

User Image

9 years ago

Eeeeekkk! I put an offer on the sailboat!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh good god, what have I done! My offer was accepted, so if all goes well, we'll have a boat. Freaking out a bit over here. This is a huge purchase for us!

Sorry that this is totally off topic, but I just had to vent!!

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations on the boat!

AFM, began my clomid 2 nights ago. It hit me immediately this time. Hot flashes from HELL!!!!! And it doesn't help that its summer in the south :( And everything aggravated.me yesterday. I didn't want anyone to even talk to me

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks hoping! Sorry that clomid is affecting you bad this time. I can sympathize, and I was only taking 1/3 what you are. Hang in there.

User Image

9 years ago

Northern: Wow congrats on the new boat!!! That should make for a great summer! I'm jealous! We haven't looked at baby stuff yet I'm too focused on trying to come up with a name right now lol!

Stillfun: So sorry to hear you still haven't found your ring. I hope it pops up soon.

Hoping: Yikes!!! I'm so sorry about the clomid side affects. Gosh Clomid is the worst! I hope that it calms down and is at least giving you some really strong follies!!!

AFM: my sister and baby nephew will be here on Friday it will be interesting to see whats its like having a one year old here. our house isn't set up at all for kids (Have no clue how we will work out the sleeping for him) but it will help us get a feel for what we need to fix lol! And see how the animals take to him. She will be here for the week. It should be nice. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Congrats on the boat Northern! I know how scary those big purchases are sometimes, but once you go for it you won't be sorry! Does that leave money for IVF or are you guys switching up your family plans?
Uuggghhh hoping sounds terrible! I never got bad side effects from drugs so i can't really relate :)
Mel, sounds like it will be a good baby proofing experience! November will be here before you know it and you will be glad you prepared!
AFM still no ring :( i have given up now... So fricken disappointed! Its the one Ken got for my chrissy present! Baby is moving heaps now, i can feel him/her from the outside now which is so cool!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

The baby moving around was always my favorite part of pregnancy.....I hope I can experience it again.

Anyways, had to switch up donors......The one we were using is out of IUI vials. I wanted a blue eyed baby sooooo bad! I have blue and the donor did too. Alternate has brown. (Greg has brown) Maybe this will do the trick. Have my icy hot feeling in ovaries again. Grow eggies, grow!!!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Mel, that will be great baby-proofing prep to have your nephew there!

Stillfun, sorry you can't find your ring. What about a metal detector - would that help?

Hoping, maybe this donor will be what you need!

We'd already planned and budgeted for a boat, so it doesn't really impact anything. It's just coming out of my house-building fund though, since it's earlier than we were really planning to buy. It means I'm going to have to pull money out of my RRSPs earlier than I wanted to. And I won't get to enjoy the boat much this summer, since we're not going to be here. I'm going to get it transported to my property and store it there until next summer. We will get to sail it down from where it currently is though, and I might leave it in the water for part of July if I can get a decent price for moorage at our local marina. I am so, so,excited to be buying it though. I cannot wait until we are finally sailing our own boat!

I keep swinging back about forth about IVF. Something is niggling at me to look into adoption. I feel like if I don't get pregnant with IUI, that maybe it's a sign that I should adopt and give a needy child a family and home. I would really miss not having an infant though. I dunno. I don't really want to dish out tons of money into adoption either, and then wait and wait and maybe not even get a match. I'd rather adopt one of the kids in foster care that need a home. There's no fee, and we'd be making a big difference in their life. I think I mentioned this before, but there's a little girl listed whose story just breaks my heart. She's 5 and has had such a rough time so far. I worry that we're not equipped or prepared to deal with the problems that these kids might have, but it can't hurt to look into it. My DH is not so into it though. He'd really just rather have our biological child or none at all.

I'm 7 dpiui today and got mild cramps and spasms on 5 dpiui and again today, but stronger. I also got stung by a bee on my tummy today and my first thought was OMG, I hope this doesn't affect implantation! LOL. It's still so sore. I really really hope this cycle is it. We got the timing so right, and everything looked so good. I can't wait til my beta on Friday.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo