Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2261 - 2270 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Northern: I wouldn't have been able to lie to my DH either. lol! I'm sure hes so excited though. I think it really has only just started hitting my Dh that its real lol!

Hoping: I hope your tests start to darken again soon. I will be checking constantly.

AFM: My sister and baby nephew were here for the week and boy are 11 month olds handfuls lol! But he was so cute and I cried when they left. It sucks having my family so far away and not knowing when I might be able to see them again. I know my mom plans on being back this way in November for my Due date but who knows when I'll make it that way again or when I'll see my siblings. they all keep talking about moving back this way next year after my sisters wedding and I sure hope it happens. :(

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

HA HA its still not real to my DH and he has even felt the baby... Not sure if it will ever get real until its screaming at them LOL
FX for you hoping!!
I leave for town in the morning with my BIG scan on Thursday!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Had a pretty big drop yesterday on temp but its back up to 98.3 this morning . I'm just waiting not-so-patiently :)

User Image

9 years ago

That's great, hoping! The drop could have just been a fluke.

Good luck on your big scan stillfun! And have a safe trip to town.

User Image

9 years ago

BBT has been erratic since 3dpo. up and down.......still above coverline. Got BFN this morning (8dpo) so trigger is totally gone. Now if a new line just pops up I will be happy. I don't have any symptoms at all....nothing going on whatsoever.

Good luck Liz on the u/s. Hope you find out good stuff!

User Image

9 years ago

All i had hoping was cramping around implantion, no preg symptoms and never really got them! Glad you all liked my huge belly shot! I feel huge anyways :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

9dpo.....

User Image

9 years ago

Hey all!
Stillfun, I don't think it is real for the men until the baby is literally in their arms! I know for my DH that was true for sure :)
I like your picture, just wait though you will get bigger

Hold on Hoping you never know, I didn't get a faint line until 11 dpo with Kaj and doubted I was pregnant until I seen a really dark line a few days in a row.

AFM: All is good here, getting back to myself, can do up my skinny jeans, but not looking good enough to wear out of my house, but at least I can do them up!!
Going to the beach anytime it is nice enough, water is still super chilly though. Ck back soon

User Image

9 years ago

Anastasia - back in your skinny jeans already?! Good for you!

Hoping, I think it's still too early. I wouldn't have seen a line at 9DPO - it was still faint at 12DPO. Hang in there for a few more days!

Going to do a sea trial of the sailboat today - which is basically a test drive. So excited and nervous! I wish my DH could be here for it.

User Image

9 years ago

With my first preg I got a faint at 11 dpo, I'm not sure if a frozen transfer makes it different but o got my bfp at 9dpo this time, I think 9 dpo is the very earliest and it depends on how your body metabolises the hcg, I have a fast metabolism so that might help...
Big scan in 1.5 hrs sssoooo excited!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo