Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun, I hope you O tomorrow so the 3 of us can all be on the same day!!! I got a very strong opk this evening. Mel, I hope AF comes soon! Sorry about the pain, I feel for you.

User Image

11 years ago

Interesting. I woke up early this AM having to use the bathroom, and I noticed I was having my normal O pain (a couple of hours ago). It's already subsiding. It was on my RIGHT side. All that pain I was having after AF stopped was on my left side. Checked my last two cycles, and O pain was on my right for both. My last left side O was 3 cycles ago in November, when I never got a fully positive OPK.

Okay, now that I'm done playing reproductive MD. Lol. I don't know why, I just feel like I have to figure out a reason for everything.

Stillfun - I would go crazy with only 2 digis. Lol. It's so funny, it's hard to wait just a couple of days to find out if it will be positive, but then you have to wait nine whole months until the baby is born. This is just good patience practice. ;)

Mel - hope you update this AM saying AF has started!

Northern - Last night I mentioned to my fiance that it was almost ovulation time. He said, "oh, do you want to bd?" (obviously that is paraphrasing. Lol.) I said "well, I don't want you to feel like you're just a piece of meat." He replied, "...that's actually getting me excited." LMAO. Men are so weird.

User Image

11 years ago

LOL Supersue! That's funny how the three of us are more or less all Oing at the same time.

I got some sharp pain last night too, and a bit of spotting this am and some more generalized pain - not sure why. I also analyze every little thing and try to figure out what it is. But more BDing is probably not going to happen for me. Hubby woke me up at 5:30 this am in pain - he was crazy dizzy and nauseous and couldn't move or it got worse. I was so scared! We ruled out stroke and think that it's an inner ear problem. He still can't really get out of bed and I'm worried he's going to fall when he does. We're just monitoring it for now. There's no real effective medication for this - there's a technique (series of moves) you can use to try to fix it but so far it hasn't gone away. Anyhoo, he's not up to BDing. Hope the swimmers have already caught the egg!

Stillfuntryin - a cyclone! Hope everything's ok!

Oh and we watched a really silly movie last night on netflix about ttc with no sperm. It's called The Babymakers...really really goofy but it had some funny parts.

User Image

11 years ago

Northern - my fiance is complaining of dizziness too!!! LOL! Maybe our ovulation makes them crazy. Hahahahaha! I keep telling mine that it's his sinuses - everyone around is coming down with colds, the flu, the usual. I just have to remind him to take his stupid multivitamin! At least mine was well enough to walk around, drive, go to work and such. That should mean he's good enough to BD again tonight. ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Sue thats so funny!!!! Still no O ggrrr not sure whats happening only have 1 opk left so i will have to keep and eye on my temps as when to use it!! Im at least 2 days off! seems like i have been 2 days off all week!! Sorry to heary about Hubby northernbaby hope he is OK.. Cyclone wasnt that bad but bourght some much needed rain, Mel hows it going you going to the doc tommorow? if it stays fine i might get my tests next week so FX it doesnt rain for 6 more days and i will get them but i find it not raining hard to beleive.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Northen baby!!! You had an IMP dip!! Last cycle.... on cd8 you see it? That is so an imp dip i will see if i can overlay our charts and post them here!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

11 years ago

this is a link to mine and Northenbabys chart pic with and Imp dip for both of us on CD8 so i am sure your last was a chemical!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test91019
Not sure if it worked but the pic is in my images

11 years ago

Hi Girls!

Stillfuntrying: hopefully you get your positive opk soon!! It can be so frustrating waiting!

Hope the 2ww is moving quickly northernbaby and supersue!

Afm: I have a doctors appt for tomorrow. I'm hoping if Af is late she shows up tomorrow before he appt so I don't look like a complete idiot lol! But I think I've waited long enough who knows maybe ill get lucky and they will tell me I'm preggo even though the home tests say I'm not lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

You're right, stillfuntryin - I see it on 8 DPO! Thanks for doing the overlay - our cycles look so similar. I've been charting for so long that I don't bother paying a whole lot of attention to them anymore. I really should! It helps being on FF too. I'm bummed I didn't get to take my temp this morning.

LOL @ supersue!! Must be a side effect of the LH surge that makes them dizzy. It was seriously scary though. We first thought he was having a stroke except he could talk and wasn't slurring. I have some medical attendant training, and I've heard of these inner ear problems so we were lucky that I could figure it out. I wasn't relishing the idea of having him medivaced out of town by heli considering that any movement was agony. He's been sick all day but no more big attacks - mostly just really tired and has to move really slow. Acting like a big baby too!

Mel, good luck tomorrow!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo