Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Shitty start to my day... My poor old dog got bitten by a snake yesterday and died last night, i have had her for 8years and she was part of the family, so sad even DH had a cry when we buried her But we are getting another dog as soon as we can, I cant stop crying.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

oh, so sorry stillfun! that sucks losing a fur-baby.....

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry. :(. I hope you find a new furbaby soon to help take the pain away.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I'm really sorry to hear that Stillfun they are a part of your family and are always hard to lose.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh no! Poor dog, that's terrible. It's so hard losing a furbaby - especially when it's so sudden like that. Hang in there...it gets easier. I was a wreck after losing my guy.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks girls, im feeling a little better the worst part about it was walking out to check on her and she was stiff and cold, i just sat on the ground and patted her and cried until DH came out and picked me up and hugged me, When we burried her walking away and filling in the hole was so hard and when DH shed a tear i knew it was somthing that he struggled with too! I walked onto the verhanda this morning and said hello to her just because its what i did every morning for the past 8yrs... @nd day of Soy and my boobs are already aching Looks like it is going to be a long cycle!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hey just a question to you all, I got a positive opk finally so the vitex seems to be working!!! So what day would you pick on your calendar as the o day?

User Image

11 years ago

Anastasia, I would peg tomorrow as the O date, and then confirm that when I see my BBT go up. That's what I do at least. O is supposed to happen something like 12-36 hrs after the positive OPK.

I need to start testing soon - think I'm something like CD 8 now and last O snuck up on me early.

User Image

11 years ago

Okay I don't BBT and that is what I thought! I just wanted to see what you all do.
BTW I don't know how far away you are but I go to the Kelowna fertility clinic and it is great!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Anastasia - good to know about the Kelowna clinic. I'm close to Victoria, but if I end up really not liking it, I suppose I could go up to Kelowna. I have a good friend there who I haven't seen for a while so this could give me extra incentive to do it!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo