Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1561 - 1570 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

The other two made it!! I was only ever expecting to freeze one and now I havefour goes at this, my family is at the clinic there just chilling out haha i crack myself up! Been very crampy today, right on track for implantation, we shall find out soon.
How are you going? Any news on your mini ivf? I found the worst part of the whole thing was my embryo transfer, it was just an uncomfortable moment, go check out my YouTube vlogs

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

That is fantastic!!! I did go back and watch all your vlogs the other day. I also just saw the tests you posted and that bottom one sure looks like a bfp to me!!! I hope it continues to darken!!! Are you feeling anything yet?!

Adam: nothin new. We still haven't discussed anything baby related I know it will cause an argument and so I've been avoiding it. I would like to do something next cycle even if it's just a plain IUI cycle but I don't know. Maybe I will try talking to the hubby about it tonight. I started a vlog too but was too chicken to actually post it haha! I did make the first video though but until I know what we are doing I don't really have much to talk about and feel silly lol!

How's everyone doing?!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

the bottom pic looks like something to me too....super luck!

User Image

10 years ago

It's mighty quiet! Dying to know if Stillfun got BFP!!!!!!
AFM, I have been spotting for 3 days very, very lightly and only when wiping...I am 10 DPO today. It feels like everything is wet down there all day today but there is nothing when I go potty. I guess I will see what this development brings.....But if no + this month, gonna go back to soy, and robitussin next month

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls, well it seems my bean didn't stick, I still have to do my beta but had horrible stabbing pains yesterday and my hpts still have a line but its very faint, I called my nurse about the cramping and she wasn't there, I'm pretty bummed, I know I still have 4 frosties but I'm still bummed. I posted a pic its hard to see

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Next cycle for me too......

User Image

10 years ago

Your still not out yet Stillfun, hope the beta shows positive results. GL

Boo for next cycle hoping :(

User Image

10 years ago

stillfun: I'm so sorry! I hope the beta comes out positive. HPTs can be so unreliable.

Hoping: So sorry about the BFN :(

Anastasia: good to hear from you, how are you doing?

afm: I was so close to talking my dh into an injectable cycle this next cycle but then he wanted to know worse case scenario price and he got scared that we wouldn't have money for Christmas gifts. He did agree to first thing after Christmas though :) I'm really starting to get the itch to start trying again so it's not going to be easy waiting. especially when AF hasn't shown yet and I know its not too late to start lol! Sorry for all the bad news ladies I hope that we get some positive news soon.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Hi all, how are things?? Mel I am sure waiting till after Christmas won't feel too long I know the time has been flying by for me!

I am doing good, been super busy at work planning our Christmas party, gift exchange etc. And then at home getting ready for LO. Can't remember if I told you guys we found two 50's solid wood dressers to refinish for me and baby! So on top of everything else we are doing that!
Baby is getting big I am just over 27 weeks, this week I am going in for my GD test, no concerns they just make you do it anyways, you get to drink that awful drink and sit for an hour, should be fun keeping Annika entertained for that long. Gonna go finish my breaky (taking a nice slow morning before I get to work) and then off to work on dressers. TTYL

User Image

10 years ago

Hi all, I'm back! Haven't read a whole lot - mostly was just dying to see if anyone had a BFP! Stillfun, I'm so sorry it's not looking like it's sticking. How are you doing? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you regardless that it might have stuck after all.

Sailing was great, as was Mexico. We came in 2nd place in our division in the racing part of our rally. Bit sad to be back here and boatless now - we are going to have to bite the bullet and buy our own.

No BPF for me last month, despite the clomid, acupuncture, trigger, etc. I knew I wasn't pregnant before AF showed up - such a bummer. I am feeling very optimistic about this cycle though. I'm 5 DPO and have been having a ton of tiny twinges and pulls in my tummy - the same thing I had when I had my chemicals. This is a natural cycle since we were travelling but we did BD every 2nd day for almost 2 weeks and have been taking lots of vitamins, including tons of Vit E as recommended by the fertility clinic. It feels good to finally be hopeful after almost a year of cycles that just didn't feel right.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo