Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1931 - 1940 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Dont over do it Mel!!

I was an absolute mess waiting on that beta! I had 70,000 in my head as the double time but its probably at that right now anyways! So its nearly 57,000! My nurse is super happy with it, they say double times for HCG over 6000 can take around 92hrs, mine is 71hrs! Im still finding negatives about it but at le3ast I know my little babies heart is beating away in there!! I think im actually 6 weeks 1 day but I will go with 6+2 as my levels are way high anyways! Im thinking singleton now! so 6 more days til I get to see bub!! Im terrified of a repeat of last time but beta at this point last time was 6700! So there is a monster of a difference! I spoke to my nurse about no nausea and she thinks im mad wishing it upon myself! So it goes to show that nausea isn't caused from high HCG! My progesterone finally picked up! Its been under 50 and my nurses said they want it over that and that why io have been on so many pesseries, its finally jumped to 61.07! And my E2 is 3736!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

I have seen that the hcg numbers stop rising as fast after a few weeks and I agree with that nurse about wishing that nausua on yourself. I lost 18 lbs in 10 weeks when i was pg with my daughter. I couldn't even get out of bed some days. Literally moving made me vomit. With my son I threw up exactly once and was never nauseaus. that once was because i ate something that my body hates when pregnant. i vomited every time I ate it. Not to mention I had no symptoms at all until 6 weeks at least. So it might still come! And it does seem to run in families so if your mom or sister had bad morning sickness you may also. My mom did with us and my sister had it whole 9 mos with all 3 boys.

Mel, Hope the hcg level is super high for you too!

AFM, he gave me the option of a natural iui cycle or medicated and i chose the medicated one to have better chances so I call back when my next cycle starts to get an US and rx for clomid

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, everything sounds so good for you! Relax and enjoy being nausea free. Lots of my friends and family only started to feel sick after 6 weeks too.

Mel, fingers crossed that your beta results are good too! I hope your mom staying with you is going to be a help and not a stress! I can only take short doses of my mom, lol.

That's great, hoping! So you're on your way! I hope clomid works for you. It made my lining too thin, but it seems to work great for some girls.

I doubt the Dr at the clinic will think much of the herbs. I get the sense that they recommend the acupuncture and TCM stuff because they see that it works, but they don't really understand it.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: my book I'm reading says that morning sickness actually comes from high levels of progesterone. So now that your progesterone levels are climbing you may start to get some morning sickness.

Hoping: yeah!!! Fingers crossed! I would've gone for a medicated cycle too. I hope the clomid gives you some good strong eggs. :)

Northern: my mom can get to be a bit much too but I'm hoping that once she finds out I'm pregnant that she will want to help me more then drive me crazy lol! Luckily my grandma lives close by so if I get annoyed I'll drop her off there lol! That's good the doctors at least recommend it even if they don't understand it. Hopefully with a monitored cycle you will see that they are helping you,

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Second beta just came back at 1231! She said that was a strong number so I'm happy with it!! :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

YAY Mel, I misread that to start with and missed the 1 on the front LOL my heart sank!!! But wwooohhooo!
Nausea woke me up this morn but I seem to be fine now!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hey, do you guys remember Supersue? What happened to her???? My mum was cooking eggs for breakfast and I love eggs, nearly threw up when I smelt her cooking them! Don't even smell like eggs, they smell like rotten trash!

10 years ago

Stupid ovulation.....my cervix is smooshy and wide open and I have EWCM all over the place and still barely a line on my OPKs for the surge. WTH.....

Good hormone levels Mel!

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: ya I do remember supersue. I can't remember what happened. I might have to go back through the posts and find her last one. I hope she's doing well. Haha! That's funny about the eggs.

Hoping: figuring out ovulation is such a pain. So sorry I hope your body figures it out soon!

Afm: told my mom today it went well she's very excited. She was bummed about the date and hearing I can't make my sisters wedding but she understands. She just said I better not have them early and call her during the wedding saying I'm at the hospital lol! Today I did have some back pain but that's about it planning on telling the rest of the family tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good night.

10 years ago

Well i FINALLY got a +OPK today on cd18! I wonder if the HSG delayed O this month. I had seen some woman say that on other boards. Of course the long cycle is messing up my plans for the days I would have my procedures done next month. Now I might have to work around my work schedule instead of my days off. But we have this last chance to do it ourselves.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo