Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

I started on CD1 Mel so it should be right i onlyd the Vag sensor on Cd8, Still no boxes pop up but i have be Oing CD18 or 19 and im stoll on cd 10 so still a few days maybe! I feel so great not taking my temp now i had gotten way too obsessed!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Wow, stillfun, quite the adventure you had! Crazy! Hope your new car is ok.

Mel, good luck! Would be great if you were able to surprise hubby with a BFP this time.

I'm on CD 11 now and getting into the BD groove! I'm going for CD 8,11, 13 and 14 this time (I typically O around CD14 or 15). I haven't tested yet, but I can feel that I'm going to O on the left side this time already - it's getting a bit sore.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone you all sound a little happier this time around! I am still waiting for af, 2 days late but not too late yet sometimes my cycles are 28 days and sometimes they are 32 days. Having sore breasts and twinges/stabbing pains lower on my left side and some cramping. All seems normal with upcoming af. Noticed I am getting low on my opk strips :( was hoping to be done with this junk. Oh well, at least I can get my tattoo because most places wont tattoo someone pregnant.
I about to google the ovacue......

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah feeling a little more relaxed about it all now!
I am also thinking of a tattoo!! DH hates the ideas and said NO but who care is my body!! I was thinking of angel wings down near my hip so no-one will see and ask what it is for LOL its only a reminder for Dh and I, I have seen some really pretty ones latley! Im think of doing it on the due date of the first one seeing as i carried it for longer. I know it will start a fight with DH but once its there its there and i will never forget my babys :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I love that idea stillfun!! I had thought about angel wings as well. You know what. my dh says after I have my new one for a while he doesn't even notice it, it just is a part of me and that is all! I am in the process of emailing some shops to talk about ideas for the exact what and where. I have always brought the idea forward and talked to the artist and then we decided on a design. I like doing that because it is totally unique.
Still sore breasts but only on the right side?! and some cramping on and off, deff weird.......

User Image

11 years ago

Anastasia! Are you testing??? Fx that these aren't AF symptoms.

And yeah, it's funny how we all still get optimistic around O time, hey?

Stillfun, my hubby hates tattoos too. He'd have a fit if I got one. I wouldn't want to surprise him with one but if you know yours will get over it, then go for it.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls,

This is alink to my tattoo idea with blue feet and no writing...
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test119013

11 years ago

Well, 11dpo today and temp took a big drop this morning...oh well.

User Image

11 years ago

Northern, no I'm not testing.... Still no sign of AF, cervix still high and firm to med? I am just chalking it up to another messed up cycle. The only other symptoms I am having is sore breasts and some sharp pains in my kidney area. This does not feel like when I was pregnant in December, so I am thinking the witch is taking her sweet time. UGH is all I have to say about that.

User Image

11 years ago

Ugh, well I'm still keeping my hopes up for both of you Anastasia and hoping...it's not over til the witch appears!

Stillfun, I like the footprint idea for the tattoo. It's hard to see the detail cause the pic is so small though. How big would it be? I think a tiny little footprint on your hip would be pretty discreet.

AFM, I just did my first OPK this cycle (day 12) and it's glaringly positive - way darker than the control line. So, there goes my plans for lots of careful BD timing! Guess I'll try to get another BD in tonight or tomorrow am and that's it. At least we BD'ed yesterday. Really odd for O to be this early - it's usually so consistently on day 14-15.

Also, just saw an ad for a new cool computerized BBT thermometer that tracks everything. Mine is dying - I have an old device I've been using for more than 15 years that's falling apart (called Ladycomp). This new one is called ibasal and it's only $54.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo