Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Im glad you are looking at am up side Anistasia! So crappy you are still waiting...
Slept nearly all day yesterday, Just a reminder im NOT 21 anymore and i cant handle it LOL
More house stuff today i will be looking forward to getting home! Go and hibernate for a bit!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

So glad to hear you feeling a bit better Anastasia! Spring is a great time to make a baby!

Stillfun, wow, first a new car then a house! LOL. Exciting! I hear ya on not being 21 anymore...I can't handle much to drink at all anymore, but I've always been a lightweight.

Nothing new for me to report. No symptoms at all, except usual sore boobs. Super busy these days though - when it rains it pours! I have way too much work now - I took on another contract and it's proving to be bigger than I anticipated. I rescued a dog that a neighbour left tied outside their house without food for a week (I finally started feeding him when I couldn't bear the crying and barking any longer). The Village seized him, and he's being impounded at my house (thankfully they let me keep him here rather than going to the pound, which is just a big kennel out in the bush, with no other dogs or people around). Poor guy was terrified and is now my shadow...I don't think he's ever even been inside a house before. Not sure what's going to happen to him but I hope he doesn't go back to the owners. I think they should be banned from ever having a dog again after leaving a dog to starve on a chain and laying in its excrement for a week.

AND, we're moving in 10 days!! So, I won't have time to obsess, which is probably a good thing!

User Image

11 years ago

Got a bit of spotting! Hoping it could be implantation...though it's probably just pre-period spotting beginning. Thought I'd share that bit of info with you all, lol! Hubby is tired of my updates.

User Image

11 years ago

northernbabydream: I REALLY hope its implantation bleeding! I'm so glad you were there to help that dog. Poor Baby! I wouldnt be able to keep my mouth closed on that one. People like that make me so angry. I'm happy they are letting the dog stay with you. Is there any way you can try to find it a new home before you leave. Could always claim it ran out lol!

Stillfuntrying: Wow thats great about the house. I wish we could afford to get a second house to rent out. Maybe when this baby stuff is all done with.:) I hear ya on the not being 21 anymore. I keep telling my little brother to enjoy it while he can because one day he is going to wake up and the hangover wont be worth the night he had lol!

Anastasia: I think Spring will be a great time for baby making. hopefully it bring all of us lots of luck!!!

AFM: Not much here. Just waiting for O but I still have about a week and a half. My cousin is getting married on the 23rd so we booked our hotel tonight tonight for 2 nights WOOHOO! It will be during my tww which I was a little worried since you cant go to vegas without having a couple drinks but my mom reminded me if its meant to be it's meant to be and sometimes just letting loose and enjoying things helps. Maybe I'll get a BFP before I go ;) lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel, it was terrible not being able to help the dog earlier. I pestered the Village everyday until they did something, and I was feeding him over the fence until they got him out. So, physically, he's not in too bad of shape - a bit thin. But he's totally traumatized and I can't leave him alone, especially outside. Luckily, I've been able to rearrange all my meetings so I don't have to leave the house until hubby gets home after work. He's a big German Shepherd and very beautiful, smart and sweet-natured. I am so worried that they are just going to give him back to the owners. You can't leave a working dog like him tied up like that with no interaction and nothing to do. He will go insane. I can't place him, or keep him, until the case is dealt with and the Village decides what to do. It's not in my hands. I would definitely like to find him a home, or even hand him over to the SPCA - he would be in better hands with them than going back to the owners. He would be adopted in no time.

I just plotted my temps on FF and there's a dip! I don't know if it's enough to be an implantation dip, but I'm hopeful that it's a good sign!

User Image

11 years ago

Nevermind my last post! I'm spotting again, so it looks like it's just AF on her way early. I felt like I was out this cycle anyhow, so not surprised.

User Image

11 years ago

AF started this morning. Another month bites the dust! As of next month, we've gotten our first year ttc under our belts. Sigh. Meanwhile, everyone else around is getting knocked up just by a dude looking at them, I swear... DF goes to the doctor in April, when he will ask him for an SA. Then at least I will know if we have any chance at all of ever conceiving. Sigh.

User Image

11 years ago

Wow Northernbaby I can't believe people do that to their pets :( I am glad that you rescued it!!
Only thing new for me to report is I finally went back to the gym after two weeks, I normally go 3-4 times a week so this feels great to be feeling like my old self again! Still some really light spotting now and then, next doc apt is for Monday 11th. Not sure for what though, I guess some sort of check up.
Supersue, I am glad that you are going in for a SA, I hope you guys get good news, good luck.
Oh, on a side note going to go buy some more lingerie, might help a little on getting DH in the mood! Sorry TMI I know

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Girls
Supersue its been a while im sorry the witch showed!
Northernbaby - I did see that dip but i am wondering now if you allways have a LP dip???

Mel - Going away will be great, i think that having a few drinks wont hurt, i dont even care anymore, If i am preg i will know fairly quick and thewy say that the bub doesnt take in any of the mothers bad stuff until around the 7 week mark when the cord really takes over, or somthing along those lines...

Im sure getting a little sexy will be not only good for DH but good for you too Anistasia!

AFM- Tell me about buying so much stuff!! We did come away on holidays with this plan but its still alot to take in, Sorry i havnet posted pics of the car yet either my computer is being stupid so i have to use a public one so i will post pics once i get home mid next week! Oh and while i was at the banks yesterday i had so much cramping and i think its a little fmiliar to last time, no dip but it feels like really bad AF pains, It will be our luck to get preg this cycle when the odds are that it will be a girl! Im happy with anything and i think im starting to bend Ken. Anyways talk soon

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfun, I think you are right. It seems to be a pattern for me to have that dip. Must be something to do with the changing hormone levels. Fingers crossed for you that those are implantation cramps!

Anastasia, new lingerie is always fun! My hubby doesn't like it for some reason (I know, he's weird), but I still wear it for myself sometimes, lol. Glad you are getting back into the gym too!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo