Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girls!! Sorry forgot you temp Hoping none of the other girls are too good at it LOL Well as far as my CM goes it had really changed in the last two days to stcky and creamy and in my fertile time it was watery and one day i got the biggest amount of EWCM CD17 i think... Like it was incredible how much there was!! So maybe it was between CD15 and 17 and my temps are a little wacky cause im having trouble sleeping in the AM, Tommorows temps should show me a little more! im sick of waiting until tommorow, but i did have reflux this morn and lower back pain and i thourgth to myself..dont you dare think thats a preg symptom your still wating for an O rise or maybe this is going right out there but maybe i did O in CD 15 and yesteday was an IMP dip justa really early one, which would make my first pos around 7 or 8 dpo which isnt that uncommon right??? uugghh im just grasping for straws right now, anything really!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hey, if you BD enough it wont really matter exactly which day you O, you'll catch it anyway! Its easy to become OCD about this, I know.

User Image

11 years ago

8 DPO now and lo and behold...is that the implantation dip I've been waiting for? It might be small but it's still a dip and it's on the same day as last cycle with the chemical!

User Image
My Chart

User Image

11 years ago

Oooooh Northern!!!!! Looks good!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Supersue!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls! OOHH im not to sure about that dip Notherbaby... They need to be more that a .3 dip but im not sure if thats faranheight, Well i discarsed the low temp from the other day as a fluke and FF says im 4dpo and temp is rising slowly so FX that is the riggt day cause thats when my BD days are the best!!User Image
My Ovulation Chart

So im hoping im not too far behind you girls, i have another chart from the cycle after my D&C and it show O but i just thourght that it was annov but now im thinking it was just low progesterone due to the M/C cause it picked up at around 7dpo

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

for you too, stillfun!

I swear, the lasts 6-7 days of the TWW are just the worst.....

(especially since I don't temp!) ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Hmm, that dip was only .15 if I convert it to Fahrenheit. Oh well, I'm still calling it a dip. I had some bright pink spotting today as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Stillfun, your chart makes much more sense when you eliminate that one reading - and it ties in with your other signs too! And you timed the BDing right! I'm glad that you are in this cycle. I want to see at least one BFP in this group this time!

User Image

11 years ago

NorthernBabyDream, your chart looks almost identical to last month after O! Cool

Goof Luck to all of you.....hopefully some (or ALL) of us get BFP's this month

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping- whats the deal with your chart i see your temp has spiked again.... Bit weird anyway, Hope you are all weel i have a little cramping today

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo