Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1181 - 1190 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Happy belated birthday Mel!
Anything new to report Stillfun?
AFM cycle day 9 I think, taking 2000 mg evening primrose oil and I took soy days 3-7, so we will see, just need to bd regular and cross my fingers.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls,
Just letting you al know im checking out for a bit... Works got really busy and i need a break (im going crazy) No period yet but no progression and im out of FRER's i will let you allknow if there is any change, Lost of EWCM yesterday but not sure how to feel, it will do me good to get away for a bit, I will try to come on as much as i can but as for now i think it will be best to give it a rest for a bit, I want to say a big thanks to my two girls that have been here for me through my whole bumpy journey, i know you will be the best mothers and you are so deserving of it! To the other girls i wish you all the luck in the world for a sticky bean you all deserve a break! Its my due date on the 6th so light a candle for me :) to remember my little angel
Thanks for putting up with my crap gilrs you have all been great and i couldnt have done it without you guys to clear my head when things got hazy.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Aw, stillfun, I'm sorry you need to take a break, but I understand. You know where to find me. I was just thinking the other day that it's been about a year that you and Mel and I have been in here and that it's been so great to have you girls to vent, commiserate and get excited about stupid faint lines with.

I hope you join in again once work isn't so busy and you've had a breather. And who knows, maybe you'll be coming back to say you got a BFP and a sticky bean.

Anastasia, good luck on catching O!

AFM, I'm 13 DPO and got a glaring BFN today and on 11 DPO so I'm pretty sure I'm out. My BBT is still doing weird things - it's changing by about 0.2-0.3 deg C on a regular basis - up one day and down the next. I've had the worst night sweats too some nights. Don't know what that's all about. I don't think I'm going to try the EPO just yet but will try the Robitussen I think. I read that the EPO can affect your cycle too and I just don't want to mess with it since it's the only thing that we DO have going for us.

User Image

10 years ago

Just thourght i would share this... its a cliff hanger LOL just as i thourght the crazyness was all over she its me with this!
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

sorry bout the BFN, Northern. :(
stillfun....
AFM, nothing special going on. On CD11 and going to start my 0PKs today Skipped the soy this cycle since my O was getting so pushed back and cycles were getting longer. Hopefully it didnt mess up my normal cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfuntryin: wow look at that chart!!!! Did you test again?! You can't leave us hanging with a chart like that! Lol! I completely understand you needing a break but this board def. won't be the same without you! I will be stalking your Facebook and hoping to hear some amazing news. You are an amazing person and I can't wait for the day you get to hold your little one in your arms. good luck!

Good luck Anastasia!!

Northernbabydream: how are things going? Have you tested?!

Hoping: good luck I hope your cycle goes right back to normal!

AFM: AF was due today but no sign of her. I tested but its a no so now I'm wondering if I ended up not O'ing this cycle. Hopefully she's just a day behind. I was thinking if we move forward this next cycle not to use soy because I didn't think it helped but my Dh looked at me like I was crazy and said he thought it helped ALOT and moved my ovulation up. LMAO! The things that come out of our hubby's mouths haha! So I'm not sure. Not really too worried though since I don't know if we even are moving forward.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I wont leave for good but just while work is so busy, I wont get time but when I do I will pop over, AF arrived today 1 day late but I sorta expected it, I really don't know what was up with that temp but im not temping this cycle and I might on use OPKs I hate the OvaCue it has been wrong 2 times now!
Good luck girls talk next week sometime :) oohhh and it my Bday today so AF had to spoil it LOL

10 years ago

Boo for BFNs!
Stillfun~happy birthday!
AFM, CD13 and OPK was getting darker and have my EW/watery CM, so cycle seems to be fine.

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry AF showed stillfun, and right on your b-day - how rude!! Hope you have a great day regardless!

Mel, sorry you got a BFN too. Looks like we're all out this cycle.

Good luck to Anastasia and Hoping!

AFM, I think I'm CD 1 today - AF taking her sweet time. I started spotting 2 days ago but no real flow yet. At least the pressure is off now that I'm booked in at the clinic - makes it a little easier to handle the disappointment now that there's a plan to move forward. I'm going to try out acupuncture for fertility too and talked to hubby about him possibly trying it as well...he hates needles though. I've got a lot going on over the summer too, so will have plenty of distractions.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Only benefit to AF on your birthday is now your free to drink and chillax!!! :) I will have to go home and have a beer to celebrate with you from a distance! :)

Northern baby: acupuncture is a GREAT idea! My hubby and I were just talkin about doing that as well.

Afm: still no AF I wish she'd show up already! We have our foster care orientation tomorrow. We might be starting the process with an attorney though instead but we are still going to go to the meeting since they are only once a month and go get the information. But there's a lawyer in riverside that does adoptions and his prices are pay as you go and very reasonable. Estimated the total at $15-20,000 which paid over time isn't too bad. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo