Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1091 - 1100 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hoping, I thought that our luteal phase is supposed to stay more or less the same, it's the follicular part of the cycle that can change in # of days. So you might end up having a long cycle this time if O is late? Hope it happens soon for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping - Northern is right, the time before O changes or can change alot for some women but the time from O to AF usually stays the same with a day or two exception for some ladies so ot looks like you are in for a longish cycle, I did hear that the further along in your cycle that you take soy the further you O is in your cycle and im not really wanting to make myself O later and i did 2-6 last time with a CD12 O which is great so i might do that too! Af still didnt show... I bd this AM to brig it on, and yees i did test to make sure LOL If you want info about Soy there is a girl on here called Dakotagirl and is great wit that stuff she is also getting me onto a seed oil called Borgan or somthing its suppose to help with fertile CM which i think i am having trouble with and thats my big problem so i will see how it goes but if you need anything on Soy she is the one to go to i am also on a forum called Soy Iso that Dakota is on aswell i only joined yesterday but i will see how it goes

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I took it on CD1-5 last month and this one. I O'd on cd 14 last month and am on cd 17 today and still not quite pos on OPK yet. I guess it wil be a super long cycle. I've never O'd this late. Never. Ever.
Mel, I am not quite concerned about immature eggs this late, but senior citizen eggs!

User Image

11 years ago

AF arrived!! So good luck girls with this cycle and i hope you O and catch that egg soon hoping!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hoping: lol! I'm surprised your O'ing so late taking soy so early. How many mg. did you take?

Stillfuntryin: good luck this cycle to you too! I will have to check out that forum. Here's a forum with bfps from soy http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones?cpg=5&csi=2058138554&pd=1. It gives me hope lol! I love reading success stories!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I was just taking 80 1-3, 120 4-5. It gives me headaches when I take the higher doses. I got almost + opk this morning, so maybe I can molest DH tonight one last time!

User Image

11 years ago

Your funny Hoping but it gets like that now... sorta like oh yeah im ovulating so we need to feel sexy NOW!!
I have heard of Soy messing with peoples cycles and it can actually have a negitive effect on some women especially if they had now problems before thats why i am a little cautious, I would hate to screw my cycles!
Had a few too many drinks lastnight and now i feel like crap LOL i have actaully over done the alcohol in the past 2 weeks and need to slow downa bit especially cause we are "trying" this cycle, my test date is around my birthday so lets hope for an awsome Bday pressie!!!!

11 years ago

I think I am taking next cycle off from soy to see if my O comes back to cd 13 or 14. Told DH I am hatching egg(s) so I need him to contribute tonight :). He doesn't know what I'm talking about most of the time......

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping: lol! Hoping your eggs and DHs swimmers are doing their own little dance right now.

Stillfuntryin: hope you get an AMAZING birthday gift! Hope your feelin better! :)

AFM: I noticed my ovacue gave me a high oral reading this morning. I'm thinking its from the soy, hopefully it doesn't completely mess up my readings. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Feel heaps better :) after 4hrs sleep! I didnt even really go to bed thta late but i must have needed a sleep, Im worried about doing soy now, im not sure if its worth it only to O 6 days early, hhmmm well i am suppose to start tommorow, i think i wll do it and really rely on my other methods and watch to see if the OvaCue keeps up. Im not starting BBT until about CD7or8 and only do it for 3or 4 days after to confirm

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo