Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1941 - 1950 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hoping, that is weird - so late. Oh well - give it a shot! I'm with ya on being fed up with figuring out O. Seems like as soon as you think you have your body figured out, it decides to do something different.

Stillfun, ahaha! So it finally caught up to you. Hope it sticks to just being eggs that affects you.

Mel, good number!

Wasn't supersue's fiance dealing with a health issue? I hope that they're doing ok.

AFM, I think AF is here. Feeling better now that I at least know for sure that I'm out and can move on to the next cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

No that was AJZisam or whatever it was.... Yay for OPK hoping, I had heaps of cycles that were CD 19 and some that were 12... Pretty hard to figure it out with a hubby with no sex drive!! So glad I moved to IVF, I think the money was worth my sanity!
Northern is this cycle medicated?? Sorry can't remember..
We'll sitting around has just got the better of me, I haven't spot for over a week so I am walking twice a day, where my mum lives there are lots of hills so you don't need to go far for a work out, so me and pippa have been going twice a day, if the spotting starts again I will stop but I just can't sit around and get fat! Even though it's enevitable I would like to keep my weight at a controllable level!As far a s symptoms go the only one that is consistent is the fatigue, my breast have started to hurt more in the last few days, it's not constant but comes and goes, and my nipples just hurt when they want.... Which I think is weird! So yesterday I went out and bought two big tubs of Greek yoghurt and now can't bring myself to eat it!! If all Goes well I go home after my eight week bloods!! So that a weeks and a half away!!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Did get my honey to BD last night and Od this morning (painful twinges for about an hour) so if we were a fertile couple we would have nailed it! But we aren't so we just have to hope that I am one of those super fertile post HSG women and a few swimmers made it to the tubes. If not, then I wait for af and look forward to the meds and hopefully I pick a donor with awesome sperm!

I looked back to supersue and she last posted in August. Her spouse was having seizures

User Image

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Hoping - stranger things have happened!! you just never know.

That's right - I remember that with supersue's hubby now. It was scary sounding - I hope he's ok.

Stillfun, how's Pippa doing? Pictures please!

Mel, that's too bad about your sister's wedding. But it's not like you could really be choosy about which month you'd get success, lol. Does it feel real yet? I'm not sure I'd totally believe it until I could actually see my stomach growing.

AFM, I'm all set up for a monitored IUI cycle! I'm not doing meds because I'm still on the herbs (you can't do both). I'm worrying about my hubby's sperm quality now though because the last couple months he's been terrible about taking his vitamins. He's dealing with some vertigo and he swears that the vitamins are making it worse. I think it's an excuse! At least with doing the IUI, we'll get to see what the motile count is and if it's dropped I'll make him get back on track. It's a funny thing to be excited about getting a vaginal ultrasound!

User Image

10 years ago

Haha northern, it's exciting you are both moving ahead!
So super sue and AJzisman both had partners with seizures!
Felt like I was getting a cold yesterday, I was all sniffy and felt gross but must have been pretty related cause I was fine by dinner last night!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Greg did the same thing, Northern. The day he decided to go with donor sperm he never touched a vitamin again!

User Image

10 years ago

Northern: I know my sister will understand just feel bad since I can't be there for her big day. Plus I know my parents are going to be stressing out like crazy too glad your all set up for your monitored cycle. I have my fingers crossed. I hope his count has gone up.

Hoping: that would be so awesome if you got preggo this cycle right before moving forward with donor sperm. If not though him sure things will go great and you'll be pregnant in no time with the donor sperm. That's sad about supersue. I hope she's doing ok. It worries me that she just dropped off. :(

AFM: my OB wouldn't change the date but I decided to call up my local fertility clinic and they said they would take me no problem. So I have my first scan on April 10th at 7 weeks and 1 day. :) I can't wait!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

YAY Mel!! We are only 10 days different!! Isnt it incredible after all this time on TTC we are pregnant 10 days apart!!
I called my clinic today to see if I could fly up there rather than drive the 4hrs and they don't advise it BBOOO! Something to do with the pressure, I would rarther be safe than sorry I suppose, So I have one weird pregnancy symptom that I thought i would ask mel about seeing as she is also on progesterone... I have bubbles in my wee! I noticed it a couple of week ago and didn't think anything of it but I looked it up today and they say its from your kidneys enlarging or something! I will have to remember to ask my clinic about it!

10 years ago

Stillfun and Mel - that is pretty crazy that the two of you are 10 days apart. Awesome that you get to go through this together! That's funny about the bubbly wee! Never heard of that.

So it turns out that I could do a medicated cycle while on the herbs, as long as the clinic is ok with it - TCM doctor said it should be ok. I might do that in the future but will see how this cycle goes. I am so loving how my PMS and period issues have gotten way better. So the herbs are doing something, I'm just so impatient though.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi all, wow a lot has happened again!

Stillfun, never heard of the bubbly pee before huh?! Glad to hear things are going good for you.

Mel yay for your good beta test, and I am sure your sister would understand about the wedding, you and baby are number 1

Northern what ever way you decide to do this next cycle fx it works out for you

Hoping good luck on this cycle :)

AFM: Northern, I am healing up pretty good, I deff overdo it though and then end up down and out all the next day. Still frustrated I can't just mop the floor or scrub the bathroom. Oh well, I will try really hard to give it some time, I know I will get better soon. Kaj was 10.538 lbs on Monday he has gained about 4 lbs since leaving the hospital!!
Not getting much sleep really, Kaj is up feeding almost every hour sometimes I get 2 whole hours.

Keeping crazy busy and waiting for DH to finish up with the night shift so we can have some sort of a routine in the house again. Take care everyone xoxo

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo