Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

For my irst pos FRER (i didnt belive the IC'S) i woke him up just before the alarm went off and said,
Guess what?
What
Im Pregnant!
Huh
Im Pregnant!
Really? Let me see, where's the line!
Look harder you will see it
Oh i see it, are you sure
Yes honey it came up before 2 min
Wow im gonna be a daddy then
Yep :)
Cool, now i dont need to spend the money on new tyres (the cost of OI)
You dickhead, cool huh
Yeah! YAY we are pregnant

needless to say it was unexpected for him as much as me! got an appt booked for tommorow arvo, my digi didnt show in the mail but IC's are getting darker! One nipple got sore lastnight but it went away thank godness, i will update you guys as soon as i can!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: omg! That is so cute! Teared up as well as laughed on that one. Lol. I'm so excited for you! Hopefully your digi will show up soon. There's no such thing as Peeing on too many sticks or being reminded your pregnant too many times. Lol. Do you think your doctor will be able to tell you your beta right away? I so hope so! I'll be waiting to hear your results!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Aw, that's so cute, how you told your hubby! Can't wait to hear about your results from seeing the doctor. Keep us posted! And I'd totally be POS all the time if I were you right now, just for the kick of seeing the positive showing up! So exciting!!

User Image

11 years ago

OMG Congrats Stillfuntrying!! Thats wonderful new. I wish you and your hubby all the best - god knows you deserve it!!

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Thanks girls,
Im in town as we speak, i did bloods yesterday i seen a doctor but was very disapointed in her care and ended up back at the clinic, the doc was like 'i wont have you bloods for at least 3 days so dont bother ringing' I said that i wasnt going to be in town in 3 days, she really didnt care to say the least she took my blood pressure and said that it was ok but on the low side and when i asked what that ment she wouldnt answer me, she didnt understand my journey and just treated me like a girl who just walked off the street who accidently got prego, i was mad to say the least when i walked out of there, the fertility clinic is upstairs from the docs i seen so i walked straight up there and told them about the lack of care the doc had given me and thay said not to worry they would get my bloods back by lunch time the next days and ring me with the results and i will get the rest of my test there until im 8 weeks then i have to find someone else, i did a digi as soon as i got to town Pregnant 1-2 weeks i have done 2 more after that just to see it LOL and i have done about 5 other line tests even a blue dye just so i could see those pretty lines
I will posy when i get my Beta results i hope everyone is well

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: so sorry your doctor was so rude. I'm glad you were able to find someone else to help you out and get you your beta sooner. That is so awesome that your digi picks up. This means your beta is def. getting stronger. I can't wait to hear the results.

Afm: I've been using my OPK about 3 times a day and I should O by this weekend. I got my swimmers in the mail today so the two week wait should be here before I know it. I can't wait! I'm already having a good feeling about this month, I've been eating healthier the last month or so and I've been having a lot more cm then usual lately. I'm hoping that a good sign.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: did you get your beta results?

11 years ago

ugh No, the clininc was trying to chase them up but obviously pathology in Cairns is really crap, i wont get them till at least tuesday now 3 days away because monday is a publis holiday, im offically 2 days late woot woot, i am still POAS to check if its getting darker, all good so far!
Thats exciting your swimmers showed up in time, i have a good feeling about this month for you too mel, i have my FX for you

11 years ago

ha just as i wrote that i got the message from the clinic they didnt say numbers but they just said my results are great! woot woot

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: yeah!!! Too bad they didn't tell you a number but it must be great if they didn't feel the need to tell you. When do they want to see you again? I'm so so so so so happy for you and your Dh! That's so exciting. Thanks Stillfuntryin I really hope I get my BFP this month. I am feeling positive and I can tell I'm going to be ovulating out of my left ovary and that's the one that brought us good luck last time s hopefully it will work again. If it doesn't I don't know what I will do I started glancing through donor files again the other day to prepare myself just in case things don't work and I couldn't find anyone close to what I have. I just have to tell myself I won't need to look anymore I have my donor and it WILL work!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo