Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Jmcandrew im not sure why they want me to start on Tamoxifen but this will probably be my first and only assisted cycle for this year, our rainy season is on it's way and within 2 months we wont be able to drive out of here and be stuck here for 5months, we will be able to get out via chooper (DH flys one) but i doubt they would let us take a chopper to town to do fertility treatments, so i will do this this year and when our road opens up in April next year i will start again if need be (hope not)
Feeling positive again this month (cant hurt) i must have crazy happy hormones 1 to 2 DPO i allways get positive after O
6 More days until i start stupidly testing LOL hope i see a line
O is confermed with a nice big temp rise this AM so happy im 2DPO
Mel i didnt think about the sperm competing, have you asked your doc?

Has the dreaded witch started yet Northerbabydream?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: wow I couldn't imagine being stuck somewhere for five months , I'd go insane lol! What about having clomid or something sent through the mail if need be and doing unmonitored? Hopefully everything will work out before the rain kicks in.

Jmcandrew: that's a good point I really didn't think about that. Also I wasn't told this but iread somewhere that you should BD 36 hours before insemination especially if using lubricant. I never thought about the lubricant Still being able to kill the little guys.

AFM:Thanks girls for all the advice! Ive decided I will just use all three vials for this cycle and then switch to a new donor next cycle if I have to. Hopefully I don't end up needing too but I guess I should start looking at donors now to prepare myself. AF didn't show up today but I was cramping really bad again so she is close. I just want to skip to the 2WW lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Woohoo! Is here so I should be getting a positive OPK two weeks from now on a weekend so that is perfect because I won't have to rush when attempting my first ICI! I'm so excited!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Awsome Mel, Bet you never thorght you would be glad to say that LOL

Another Temp rise this morn, but very crampy like AF is here or like i am Oing again, i know i cant be Oing my temp is super high but i dont think i can ever recall having this much cramping at 3 dpo i hope everything is ok.... I have my high scholl 10 year reunion when i go to Cairns for OI it is in Townsville which is 400km south of Cairns so i might jump on a jet and go down for it, it works in with my CD 8 to 10 appt.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: a high temp and cramping is a good sign. I had lots of cramping during my TWW that resulted In a BFP!

11 years ago

I think i have offically lost my fricken mind, im 5dpo and testing already!!!!! WTF , With all this cramping i just couldnt resist, BFN's with imaginary lines you know the type when you stare at it long enough a line appears.....
Hope everyone is good i will be getting a little more busy this week so hopefully i will forget about the TWW.

11 years ago

LOL stillfuntryin! I hope you can stay busy to help the time pass more quickly. I agree with Mel - sounds promising!

AFM, AF started on Sat, so just waiting. This is not going to be a good cycle for me though. I have to put my dog down next week and I'm a mess and dreading it. DH has an out of town meeting the week after that so we're arranging for me to go with him for that. There's no way I'd be able to stay at home alone after...anyhow, I probably won't be around much for the next little while.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh crap northernbabydream, i cant imagine me and my dog have a love hate relationship i will miss her when she is gone but it will be a god send, she is a very naughty dog and is very over weight from killing animals and eating them, i dont even feed her anymore she feeds herself! Going away with DH will be much easier on the heart strings i hope you get a BFP soon to take your mind of him, i will miss you!
AFM- stupid testing again seeing imaginary lines BBT droped now its back up but im not trusting BBT and its patterns, Still got lower back pain. Starting fun stuff at work tommorow so hope o wont get a chance to test for a while or think about testing LOL

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: lol! It is so hard not to POAS. I have no understanding of temp charting Ive been meaning to try but with all my pets and my husbands work shedule being all over the place it would be way to hard to take my temp at the same time every morning. Does it normal drop and then go back up?

Northernbabydream: I'm so sorry! Is your doggy sick? I completely understand you needing to get away for a bit I would feel the same way. Please post as soon as your feeling up to it again. We will all be here thinking about you!

11 years ago

Hi Mel, all my charts are fairly different but the same if you know what i mean i will se if i can get a shortcut so you can see all of my chart overlays im not sure if you can do it but i will try then you might understand how it all works!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo