Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Northernbabydream: wow that's strange that you have to wait until your preggo. Who do you see for your girlie exams?! I would def. check it out in Mexico I've seen a lot of women do IVF vacations there because the prices are so much better. Just have to make sure to go to someone well known.

Afm: dh is freaking out about how we are going to pay our taxes and at how much money we have spent the last two years on baby related appt. with no success. I've decided tonight is the night to talk to him about fostering. We will continue this month out since my BIL already has a kit to send but may 31st is the next foster orientation and I plan on being there. It just makes sense right now. I can have my baby I always dreamed of as well as get paid for it and not be paying a whole bunch into it for no results.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hey, I'm still here!!! Just nothing going on with me. O is taking its sweet time this moth. CD 15 today and no O yet, but I think its coming....

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping: glad you stopped by!! I hope O arrives soon for you! I hoping the soy brings a quicker O for me this month! Hope you get your Bfp!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Northern I'm not sure where you go to see your doc but all I did was request a fertility clinic apt and they would have done an IUI straight away if we wanted to. I actually like the docs there they are all really nice and an IUI there is about 350$ so not too bad.
Melc, I think you should do whatever makes you happy, and sucky for taxes and the cost of TTC :(
Boo for taxes and being tight on money for all of us, my DH hasn't worked for 8 weeks and just has had one week, I can't wait to see a paycheck even if it's only for one week!!
AFM still on green tea and vitex. Super busy lately, baseball on Wednesday, Zumba on Monday and gym 3 days a week plus working. I think I need to clone myself!
Cycle seems to be going okay so far, a couple days away from O which is good cause DH is away working and will be home tomorrow night.
Good night all

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck Hoping - I hope you're getting lots of BDs in and that O happens soon!

Mel, yeah, here our GPs do everything, including the girly visits. Anastasia, I'm going to the clinic in Victoria. I have heard anecdotally that they get good results and their pregnancy stats seem to be better than average. Will be interesting to see how much it ends up costing...I'm just guessing from the list of prices on their website.

Good luck on catching the egg, Anastasia! Good for you on all the exercise - busy but worth it. I need to get more active like you!

User Image

11 years ago

AF should be here today!! WWWOOOTTTTT new cycle.....
Im still unsure when i should take the soy! I am thinking i want a better quality egg so when should i start???? I am also doing the evening primrose for my CM and robitussin, It looks like Mel and Northern are around the same cycle days! My cycle should be shorter with the soy, last time it was CD12 so lets hope its the same and this stupid monitor gets it right! If not i dont know what i will do with it, maybe one of you will get better use out of it, I think if it doesnt work i will try the clearblue one, i know its heaps more expensive in the long run but if it works then im in! I wonder when my tests will get here, i got some FRER opks in town just incase they dont make it, and i wonder how long it will take for the Wondfos to arrive from the states, it shall be interesting, Have you guys seen many or heard of many evaps and false lines on them? I hope they work! I POAS yesterday and sur enough that same faint line showed up instantly! CRAPPY TESTS but i am a little wiser now and def dont beleive them and i also have my FRERs if i had a little doubt but temp dropped this morn and super nasty cramps so she should be here today i already have somthing in i am that sure she will come and i hate being causght out when you cant get to the loo and you feel it and your like OOOOOHHHHH shit thats bad LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun: I hope AF shows up soon so you can start. I was going to wait until tomorrow to start the soy and do it days 3-7 but now I'm wondering if I should start now and do 2-6 in hopes for the extra egg or two. Even though we don't have the money I still am going to try and talk dh into letting me get an iui I just think it will help ALOT! We shall see. I hope that the ovacue and the soy help get you a Bfp this cycle. Fingers crossed!!!

11 years ago

Im going to try 3-7 too! It gives a little of both as far as i know, more eggs that are more mature! FX for some BFP's

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I did my soy on cd 1-5 the last 2 cycles for more eggs. This cycle is completely wonky. It is cd17 for me and still no O! I have ewcm and lots of o pains yesterday but still no +OPK or temp rise. Cervix is way high up there and open. Hope it happens today......it wont make much difference soon since my cycle is so short!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun: I switched last minute to 2-6 so I started last night. I found a forum with soy BFPs and most seemed to be those days. There was still a ton 3-7 but I just decided to go for it. I'm doing 160 for 3 days then 200 the last 2 days. How many mg. were you going to do?!

Hoping: I would switch days. 1-5 will give you more eggs but they may not be mature eggs. Might be worth a try. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo