Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1251 - 1260 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Yay!!!!
If you want to wait to see doctor, I think you will be ok. Just take vitamins and keep hydrated. They don't actually do much else at this stage anyway. When I was pg with my first, they didn't even see you till you were 12 weeks....waaaaaay back in '98. I never had any sickness at all with #1 till 6 weeks. Then 4 mos and -18lbs later, I was wishing it away! #2 never sick a day

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia, that is a PERFECT line!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! It brings tears to my eyes. Please keep us updated on everything. Just cause your preggo now doesn't mean you can go disappearing on us! ;)

Fingers crossed this is the start to many more bfps!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Don't worry I am in no way disappearing, and yes I have been taking prenatal vitamins for about 5 years now! lol, I am going to dial down on the exercise and wont go to baseball anymore either. I am going to keep it on the dl and only you guys and DH will know for now oh and maybe my mom!
Glad you see the line, still shocked.

User Image

10 years ago

Its great news Anastasia! It will befine you just wait :)
AFM I have been a moody cow for the last 2 days and im not sure if its just cause Im tierd or what but I am getting fairly bad intergestion which has always been a good sign for me and I just wanna go back to bed and its taking ALOT of will power not to LOL also been feeling constipated but not if you know what I mean and that's also a great sign but im only 6 DPO so way to early to test but that doesn't mean I don't want to also feeling crampy and my boobs are a little tender under my arms but I get that all the time so its not reliable, will see what happens.
AF yet Mel?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Those are great signs Liz!!! When are you going to start testing?! No AF still but when me and dh had sex today I was cramping REALLY bad which usually happens around the time she's due to show. I'm hoping she shows soon we leave for the river on the 28th and I would love to not have to worry about it while we are up there. Fingers crossed!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

That would be great stillfun!!!!! GL. Mel still no af? still taking the blue cohosh? Is this normal for you to be out of whack like this?
AFM I guess I am accepting the test, and just crossing my fingers that all goes well. Still no real out there symptoms hopefully it happens soon maybe then I will breathe a little easier.

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: I stopped taking the blue cohosh because it was making my nipples so sore that I could barely stand my bra being on lol! It's not normal for it to be this crazy but I think instead of helping me O sooner the soy caused me to NOT ovulate. So everything just got pushed way back. I'm happy to hear that your starting to feel better about the tests. :)

10 years ago

Finally AF arrived!!! If say perfect timing but now it's looking like I will be Ovulating while we are on vacation so this next cycle may not end up working out. I was really hoping to go up to VA during my tww. Well we will see maybe it will show up early or hold out until we get back. :)

10 years ago

Mel yay for af!!! That was a long cycle!
Stillfun how ya feeling?
AFM: took another test yesterday!!! I know I'm nuts it was much darker and much faster results. Started to think about how tired I have been I was attributing that to moving our dd into her big girl room and her not sleeping well, maybe it was a little bit of both. Still waiting for other symptoms to show, felt a little sick last night after supper and it went away quickly. I told DH that when I do choose to have my fits doc apt he is going to be there with me, I just dont want a repeat of last time. His phone was off and I just got the news about the mc and I was losing it in public, not a good time at all. But enough about the bad memories, I just need to find a way to tell my baseball team I am dropping out without raising suspicion, this is a really small town! It is pouring rain out so this will be an inside day!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay mel but BBOOOO for timing! I hope it works out :) are you still saving for adoption?

Great news Anastasia! When I got preg last time and stopped drinking it raised a lot of suspicion so I told them I had a liver problem and had to stop for a bit LOL it worked anyway and I also was without Dh when I went for my scan and found no baby it was 8 hrs drive home on my own and let me tell you it wasn't pretty! I am super crampy today like something is def going on! I never get cramping like this unless I have been preg but no BBT dip so I am not holding out too much hope yet but I have started POAS like a crazy woman LOL we start working hard again tomorrow so I wont be able to check in for a bit but I def will if I even get a smidge of a BFP.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo