Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntryin: it def. looks different from all your other cycles and it looks very promising. If it was an implantation dip then your should def. start testing. When were you planning on POAS! I really hope this is your cycle and hopefully the rest of us will be following closely behind.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi mel,
I tested with a FRER smu and there is a line but too faint for colour so i will test again tommorow with fmu it should be darker then, i can see a line on the frer but i posted a pic and its too hard to see looks like a BFN but BB's are sore and my lower back was killing yeterday but it has eased today so hoping that was IMP pain, i will post tommorow when i have tested again, wish me luck!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I def. see a line on the last set of tests you posted! And considering. You took those in the middle of the day they look really good for being so early. Omg! I really have to start temping next month. Lol! I'm so excited for you!!!! Keep us posted! I can't wait to hear what your first beta is!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

BFP on a FRER FMU i am so happy, its about bloody time but
My symptoms are the lower back ache that i have had all week which got worse on 9dpo (dip day) and sorry TMI but i have to poo all the time it might have somthing to do with my retro uterus, anyway check out my frer pic no mistaking that i will do a digi tommorow

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin!!! YEEHAW!! That is a beautiful positive..So freakin excited for you!! Congrats!!! oh and i was so excited I had to tell my husband one of the ladies I hv been following is PREGGO..He looks at me crazy of course cuz i got so happy..lol..I hope u def stick around to let us know what symptoms u hv and how it goes.. :) Have a great night ladies!!

User Image

11 years ago

Of course i will stay its not just a TTC forum you guys are my friends now and i want to share our good times and bad times, i want everyone to get a BFP so bad, i almost feel guilty that i have got mine, i am going to call the clinic and hopefully get in for bloods ASAP

11 years ago

Im sure everyone here would tell you... dnt u feel guilty for one second! :) It gives me a new sense of hope..I got a pos OPK yesterday but couldnt BD..We went outta town w my sister and her hubby and shared a hotel rm..Had such a good time at the Riverwalk in San Antonio..Havent laughed that much in a long time..We were able to BD Friday and will tonight..Even though we hv tried so long I still think jus maybe this time it will work..Hubby has been on sum vitamins and i hv been taking Royal Jelly this last mth..also tried preseed..So i guess ya never know..Let us know when u get any new symptoms!!!

User Image

11 years ago

only symptoms are lower back cramping and frequent bowel movements (weird i know) LOL
I used Robitussen for the first time this cycle and beacuse i have a retroverted uterus i reasearched it and laying in your back pools the sperm in the wrong spot so this cycle i laid on my belly and also on my knees with my butt in the air (look totally like you have lost your mind but somthing had to of worked). i BD 3 days before 1 day before and on O day. I hope my jelly bean sticks!

11 years ago

So happy for you stillfuntryin! Don't feel guilty one bit - I am so happy for you and your positive totally gives me hope. So so exciting!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: YEAH! I'm so for you! Can't wait to hear what your first beta results turn out to be! How did it go telling your hubby? Was he there when you took the test? Sending your way.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo