Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1491 - 1500 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Mel, that's funny! LUBE MAKER (shakes head while laughing)
Im not sure what the V readings will do as mine are high before O and they only dip while you are fertile. Maybe ask the forum ladies.
AFM - DH is having trouble with his boss so it seems another move is imminent, GGGRRRR so sick of moving and im sure wherever we go next will have no access to a clinic so it looks like my assisted conception days are over... well for now anyways, im sure DH will want leave before our rainy season starts and that's in about 2 months.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls,

Just an update, im 8dpo today and having a little moment... I did have a little rough sleep but would have gotten at least 2hrs in from the time I woke at 1:30am til when I took my temp at 3:30am half an hour before I usually do, My temp was 36.51 at 3:30 at 4:14 it was 36.66 and at 5am it was 36.97! Big difference but if I went with the first temp of 36.51 it gives me an awesome imp dip, I don't want to get excited because my rest time and temp time is a little off but its pretty exciting!! I will post a pic of my chart, I also feel like AF is here which also is giving me hope :) FX for a line tomorrow arvo
I posted some tests but im not sure if its IC stupid evaps or the real deal.... uuhhhhh the suspense LOL pretty sure its the tests this early but we will see :)
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Just an update on the tests, I pulled some old ones out of the bin and they have lines on them aswell so its def the tests.

10 years ago

Stillfun: So sorry about you possibly having to move. I hope you wouldn't have to move too far. Maybe you will get lucky and find a clinic closer to your new place. Your chart looks great! Maybe you won't need a doctor after all!!!

AFM: So I had a ton of cramps the night of 13dpo which fit perfect with a 14 day AF however she did not show and did not show again today so now I'm wondering if maybe I have a cyst or if maybe I still have a chance this cycle. I'm sure the witch is messing with me. I will probably test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show tonight. DH and I will be going to another foster/adopt orientation this sat with a local agency. My dh is really only going for me. He said he still wants to keep trying this route and would really like to have my child. We will see. I think its worth checking out. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Hope everything is ok Mel and you get your late bfp :)
10dpo today and if that was a real dip the other day I would have had a real line by now, the tests I'm using are terrible for showing perfect lines that aren'teven squinters! I check back over nnortherners pics and I think they are the same tests she had trouble with, another girl showed me hers of the same brand and she even has pink lines, I have 100 of these :(

10 years ago

Temp dip today so af is near Ken and I have talked about it and with IUI costing $2600 and IVF being not that much different it seems an obvious choice for us, We have to pay the upfront cost of $7850 but we get a big rebate from our medical benefits, we also might freeze kens sperm so when it fertilisation day there is no pressure, that Costa $500 and then it costs $750 for embryo freezing aswell. But I'm tired of ttc it has worn me down, I'm excited to be moving ahead.
We will probably start in November.

10 years ago

Stillfun I think that sounds like a great idea, I can't believe the price difference is that little between IUI and IVF. November was a good month for us that is when we conceived DD!!

How is everyone else??

AFM: Feeling pretty good, have little bursts of tons of kicks and nudges throughout the day, that is super cool. I love that feeling,can't wait until you all get to feel that. Just starting to shop for mat clothes as the elastics holding my pants together are getting kinda to be a pain. Okay talk to you all after my next apt on Tuesday October 8 20 weeks 4 days!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well a little has happened from my last post, the temp dip I was talking about didn't end up being AF, my temp jumed to its highest all cycle the next day and today is high again, I have had a bit of trouble with the IC's im using so I am not too excited yet but they are def showing darker lines than they have been all week, I posted a pic but you have to invert cause its too bright, I will POAS again soon and I hope it shows a nice pink line, I will keep you all updated
AF is usually here by now and my temp is usually really low, I checked my cervix this morning and its closed aswell.

10 years ago

10 years ago

Stillfun: for that price I would def jump straight to IVF as well. I def. think I see a line but I'm on my phone so can't see too well. I'll have to look again when I'm home. I hope this is it for you!

Anastasia: that is great in so happy for you... And jealous lol!

Afm: so I'm currently on cd 2 my dh and I have been discussing saving up and doing IVF next summer. I'm trying to start sooner since my sister is planning her wedding for next October and I would hate to be dealing with morning sickness while trying to be there for her. Dh and I talked a bit last night but it led to a blow out with the usual I'm always trying to rush it and me feeling like he would push it back forever and the mention of divorce by the end of the night I was a mess and today just feeling numb. This morning he told me he loves me and I know he does and I know he just brings up the divorce word as a threat to hurt me when he's mad I'm just so sick of it. I told him we should both have wanting a baby at the top of our list I shouldn't have to fight for it all the time. I just don't know what to do. I know when I'm pregnant my dh will be thrilled and will be a great father I know it's just the stress of it all but I am just so drained and sometimes I feel it would be easier to walk away and start anew. On a side note dhs dad told me this week to just take a trip to see my mom and have a quickie with a stranger and come back pregnant lol! He cracks me up. They told us they are going to give us some money to help and then my father in law looks at me and says or you can use it for a flight to "see your mom" lol! What kinda of father in law promotes such a thing haha! Anyways hope your all doing better then me. Sorry to be such a downer today.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo