Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey Girls!

I think im out already, i know that not everyone gets Imp dips and i can get them later than 9dpo but i just feel that if i was going to be preg i would have def had a dip today... There is no way there wernt swimmers up there when the egg released they just might not have been able to get in Im Ok with it cause i have orderd the Ovacue and i would hate to have bourght it and not used it (sounds weird but) I hope i get it in the mail today!! I will keep POAS just incase LOL but im sure we have missed it...
OHH Mel thats scary! Im sure they wont take your ovaries.. my mum had a huge cyst the size of a tennis ball and all they did was get it out! Im sure you will be fine! Are you still looking for a donor closer to you or are you just going to use BIL for now?
Everyone!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Aw, Mel and stillfun, I'm sorry you are both feeling like you are out now. So disappointing after feeling so good about this one. You never know though...I hope AF stays away.

Anastasia, I hope everything lined up and you caught the egg! I can never tell what my cervix is doing.

Hoping, good luck!

AFM, I'm 13 DPO and haven't tested yet. I'm not going to until Friday if AF doesn't show as I just have one test left. My left boob is still painful in that spot but they have also gotten more sore all over and swollen last night. They were aching last night too. I'm taking this as a good sign as the soreness usually starts to fade by the time that AF gets here as she's due on Thursday. Fingers crossed! I've had some minor abdominal twinges and pulling feeling the last few days too.

User Image

11 years ago

Hmmm Northern sounds like it might be good??
I can usually tell what is going on with my body just by checking my cervix and my cm. But not this time! Now I am way up high and knda soft??? Still no positive OPK just a faint second line, saliva is hard to tell today could be some partial ferning, driving me just a little nuts to say the least!
Stillfun I am hoping you are wrong about the dip and your good feeling was right

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Girls,
Def no Imp dip.... I was telling DH that i thourght we were out and he was like WHAT! really, but our timming was perfect, i explained what had happened with my temp from my other BPF's and he said why dont you just wait and do it the old fashion way and wait fro AF, i was like HAHA when you been trying so long hun the only old fashion thing left in it is the bding, He laughed and thourght it was funny! Got my OvaCue!!!
Northern those symptoms sound great!!
Anistasia- thee only thing i relied on after my MC was BBT, it seemed to stay the same after i had my first AF, I started BBT the day after my D&C so i could track my cycles but nothing made sense.
Mel- Have you tested again? My fingers are crossed!!

This is my chart anyway, my temp is never this high at 10DPO but im not reading too much into it...
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

HAHA....these men just don't understand how technical we can get while TTC can they? We could all be fertility doctors by the time we have been trying this long! Good Luck to you girls who are starting to test! Still no O yet for me, but I have been having twinges on both sides this month. I never feel anything on my right side. And having lots of creamy/stretchy cm today, more than I can ever remember having. Had a giant temp leap yesterday, but I think it was from stress and I didn't sleep very well that night. (fighting with the DH )

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping, sorry you've been fighting with your DH...we've been squabbling a lot lately too. I hate it. I feel like we're both trying to push each others buttons...my stupid hormones don't help either.

LOL, stillfun. And the BDing isn't even all that old-fashioned either, with special lube, timing and ridiculous positions afterward!

Right after I got all hopeful today I noticed a bit of spotting...ARG!!! My back is feeling a bit achy now too.

Mel, did AF show?

User Image

11 years ago

:) board

11 years ago

Stillfun I don't BBT, I just do not get up on a regular enough basis, nor am good at setting the alarm just to take temps. I can usually tell by my cervix and cm the saliva tester has been a great help as well. I just don't know if I have the discipline to take temps. I guess I could try the next cycle.
I know what you all mean about fighting with DH, mine has been home and not working for too long and he is going stir crazy which is driving me crazy!!! To top it all off, he has NOT been in the mood at all which makes bding almost impossible. That is one of the things that happens when you have low T and what the doc gave him to boost T made him azoospermic, so that is not an option at all EVER again. The supplements he takes seem to help with libido some times and not others, maybe he is not taking the regularly, I guess I have to start monitoring that too. Although when I prance around in fancy lingerie it seems to help
Okay enough ranting for me, I'm all good now.

User Image

11 years ago

Yesterday i had really bad cramping so i tested... I had a faint line on a few but after the 50th pee they were all neg i posted the pic, i thourght the line was in a weird spot too! but i have had a few of those from another batch last yr, Anyways so i tested with FMU and the line is daker but not dark enough yet for me to get excited, i feel super cautious about getting excited! I havent taken a pic cause i did the test at 3:30am and i wasnt getting the camera out then LOL I have 1 10mIU left and i will use it in a few hrs to see if the line is still there or darker, i have been awake since i took the test just thinking LOL Please let this be it!! PLEASE

11 years ago

OMG stillfun, that's exciting!!!!! I'm going to bed now but will look again in the am. Don't you wish time would speed up sometimes?!

I'm getting spotting now so think I'm out. Might test in the am just because...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo