Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2131 - 2140 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Awesome stillfun! Is that bubs head near the bottom on the left? Hard for me to tell, lol. What did Ken think? So glad that everything is going well! Now you can relax!

Hoping, good plan to stick with the doc's recommendation. If this one doesn't work, are you going to do another one? You could always ask about it in advance for that cycle.

So I decided to do the aspirin and progesterone this cycle. Hope it's not too late to start the aspirin at 4 DPO. I haven't had time to research anything, but just felt like I should give it a go. Got some heavy CM starting yesterday and twinges. Feels like something is going on.

User Image

10 years ago

The head is on the bottom right. He/she is laying on its back. The letters "CRL" are right beside its butt with its little legs above that

User Image

10 years ago

Aw, cute! I see it now! Thanks hoping!

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah its not the best pic, she had heaps of opportunities for good ones so I'm a little disappointed, but it was awesome! Ken thinks its only got one arm which I think is so funny! Had its hand up to its face like it was sucking but I'mnot sure if they can suck yet.... Loved it! Picked a pram yesterday, ken is pretty set on what he likes! I like iit too! Not buying for a bit thoigh.
Glad your on the aspirin northern! I didn't start mine til 5dpo so you should be fine :)
Hoping glad your sticking with your docs advice!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Love my OB, my downs risk is 1 in 15166 so I think we are in the clear! Got to see bub again :) so so in love

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

LOL, stillfun, I have a hard time reading those images anyhow. I've figured out how to recognize follicles at least now.

Good luck with shopping for all the baby stuff. Funny that Ken is into picking stuff out, lol. My DH probably wouldn't care in the slightest. We do have some different opinions about things though, like vaccine schedule and circumcision. He's pretty old-school in his thinking and I'm going to have to...um, educate him.

User Image

10 years ago

I can definitely feel the 150 working! I decided to go cd 4-8 with the pills and am on cd7 today. can feel twinges on both sides and my lower back. fingers crossed for 3 or 4 good follicles!

User Image

9 years ago

That's great, hoping!! Fingers crossed that this is it.

Happy Mothers Day to Anastasia and our mothers to be, stillfun and Mel!

Nothing much for me to report. Waiting, waiting...

User Image

9 years ago

Northern: I hope he aspirin helps

Hoping: I hope the 150 and changing the dates gives you some great follies. Are you having more side effects from the clomid with the dosage upped. I know mine always for a lot worse when they bumped it up. Hope you feeling good though.

Stillfun: hope all is well and that your feeling good!

AFM: still nothing new. Wednesday I will hit 12 weeks and so that will be a big milestone. :) other than that had a nice weekend. So not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Oh I'm puppy sitting a family members yorkie and she is such a pathetic dog lol! She lives with an elderly lady and her three old cats and so she acts like an old lady dog, she is scared of EVERYTHING. My dogs try so hard to get to know her and she goes running. She's here until the 25th and boy is going to be a long two weeks with her. Lol! Not sure how she's going to do with me working all day :/

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

I hope the upped dose works Hoping!

How are you feeling Northern, you must be a few days into your TWW?

I actually got a cold when i was in town BBOOO I'm on the tail end of it now thank GOD!! I feel great other than that, i get cramps if I'm on my feet too much through the day but i really do feel good, my energy is returning! I didn't have a lot of the Common pregnancy symptoms and i don't think Mel did either! So it really goes to show! My boobs are getting big!! I have always had itty bitty ones so i think its great! Def getting a bump now! And I'm not bloated anymore, I'm still not brave enough to wear anything that shows my bump for some reason! ken said well you will have to get over it cause its only getting bigger! We just haven't talked a lot about it with people!
13 weeks :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo