Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1681 - 1690 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Aw, sorry stillfun and hoping, that your temps dropped. Seems early to drop though? Sounds like maybe you both had an odd cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls, temp still low again, af should be here anyday, happy days though cause I found another puppy, she is on my fb page, will pick her up before my transfer, any ideas for names

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Woot! That's great stillfun! Are you getting that one, or a littermate? I love her spots on her face! I have no idea on names - I'd have to wait and see what her personality is like. Will be awesome to have her in time for your TWW to keep you occupied!

Looks like you've been busy fishing too! Nice fish!

User Image

10 years ago

I am only 9 dpo...so I will see how mine goes tomorrow or the next day. still have creamy cm but its mixing with watery. I usually get that before AF.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: congrats on your new furbaby she is adorable!!! Sorry about the BFN

Hoping: fingers crossed

Afm: I'm sitting her at the bar in the airport. My flight got delayed by an hour and a half so what better to do then drink lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Goodluck Mel!!!!!! :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Yay, Mel! Keep us posted!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok. Temp went back up this morning, but tested BFN again. I am 10 dpo today. AF usually shows in the next day or two.........I can't tell anything different on the sperm I check under the microscope yet, but I can tell DH's sex drive is getting better since we started the fertilaid and countboost. I guess at the end of the three months on these, if his sperm aren't better we will give it up. Assisted reproduction is too expensive without insurance. I am pretty sure the low count is from his undescended testicle surgery and the mumps when he was 6, so he really is working with just one. But you would think that one should produce enough with the extra vitamins

User Image

10 years ago

Give the vitamins a chance, hoping, before you give up. It does take at least 3 months (takes 3 months to make new sperm anyhow). If you want to go crazy with the vitamins like me you can consider the following for your guy (don't even ask what vitamins I take myself, lol!). I can't get him to take all of these every day, but I try. It adds up to a lot of pills.

These are in addition to Fertilaid for Med and MotilityBoost:
Extra Vit C, E, and B12
Vit D (cause we don't get enough here in the winter)
CoQ10
Pycnogenol
L-carnitine and L-arginine
Fish oil (essential fatty acids)
Selenium and Zinc
plus a men's multi-vitamin

User Image

10 years ago

Oh, and hoping, maybe that temp drop you had was an implantation dip!!! Fingers crossed that your temp stays up!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo