Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Northernbabydream: good luck! I hope you get your BFP! The Ibasal sounds great! My bbt thermometer didn't even make it a year lol!

Anastasia: if you late you should def. test!

Hoping: so sorry to hear about the temp drop. Does that ALWAYS mean AF is on the way? Culd it be late implantation?

Stillfuntryin: I love the tattoo! I have been considering some more tattoos myself. Lol!

AFM: this month is a no go after all. BIL told me today he got called into work and couldn't ship the goods and now can't ship them until Thursday. Today I had TONS of egg white cm so I'm sure I will be O'ing within the next day maybe two days so Friday would be too late. But that ok I've decided next cycle I will be using soy isoflavones. I've read a TON of success stories. Hoping that even though clomid didn't help this might and I warned my BIL that next month I will probably be asking for him to send me 2 kits that way we can hopefully get one in sooner than usual.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I am in the "witch watch" now. She is due any time. I had a BFN this morning. Cervix is still closed and pointy. It opens before AF. Its so frustrating sometimes....With my kids, I don't think I had any symptoms whatsoever until 6 or 7 weeks. I don't know why I look for symptoms early anyway.

And I think a little footprint would be adorable on your tummy or hip!

for us Anastasia!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls,
I have looked he pic i posted of the tat an in not 100% on it now i want the wings to be closer together... I have emailed a tat place with a better image but sked the to change it a little... We shall see what they come up with!
Sorry bout the dip Hoping... so crappy
Mel- how did you go with the adoption talk?
Still no coloured boxes yet in still yet to have my peak so who know how late this cycle will be!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Starting to wipe pnk now......Phooey. Right on time

User Image

11 years ago

I tested even though I am 100% sure I am not pregnant and surprise I'm not. I just want my freaking period so I can start all over again. This is so frustrating sore breasts for one day and then not, some mild cramping and then not and on and on it goes. I am about to google something that I can take to make my period come already!!!!!!
I think you should change the tattoo to however you want stillfun that is the whole idea is that it needs to be custom to you and not anyone else! And mel how many do you have?

User Image

11 years ago

Anastasia: im so sorry about the bfn. That sucks! If you find a way to speed her up let us know! I currently only have one tattoo on my shoulder. But I have plans for many more I want a realistic butterfly on my write. Some sort of Gemini tattoo somewhere, my hubby's name and a half sleeve that I haven't figured out yet.

Hoping: I'm so sorry! I really hate that witch!

Stillfun: I hope they are able to come up with some great ideas for your new tat! I haven't really talked to dh anymore about the adoption stuff my mom has been statying with us the last three weeks and still doesn't have a return flight so haven't really been able to talk about much of anything with him since my mom has kept me pretty busy. I love my mom but I'm sorta hoping she leaves soon lol!

Afm: Just waiting lol! I've been thinking of not trying over summer and just enjoying it instead. Ttc is such a pain in the ass and I've given up the last three summers to it. It would be nice to just take a bunch of vacations!!! Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi Guys!
I have been following a girl called Cophersgirl who has a big story about 12 or 13 losses in a couple of years! When you first read you feel sorry for her! But it wasnt until i started to see positive tests in the HPT gallery every month and she would say that she lost her pregnancy at 5.5 weeks or 6.5 weeks and is now preg again, if you do the math with her storys she will lose a pregnancy and 5 days later ovulate and then get preg again but lose that one too and so on! There is a journal entry by a woman named Bostonmomma who has been onto this girl for a long time! I noticed another positive test today and she said she was 17DPO ans was getting confirmation at the doctors on the 24th! After i asked her why would you wait that long if you hav had so many losses and it could be a hormone problem she deleted the pic and re-posted it! she is getting under my skin so badly! She is obviously not telling the truth because ones body can NOT ovulate so soon after any loss never lone a normal cycle! GGRRR she has been upseting me with her BS asking people to pray for her and so forth every month with a new pregnancy that she seems to lose every month and only has the same darkness HPTs every month! Her 12DPO test is no different to her 17DPO test and she blamed it on a drug! HCG doesnt get effected by drugs its a simple hormone! Anyway enough with my rant LOL
I am also a little concerned with my OvaCue not giving me my days! I even started BBT again so i dont miss it! that was the whole point in spending $400 so i didnt need to do this other stuff! Now look what im doing HAHA

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I wonder sometimes if there are just some people who have nothing better to do than piddle around on here and write stupid things. Some questions I read just seem to rediculous to be real sometimes.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls, so....... still no witch, going crazy. I did some googling and came across Don Quai, I think that black cohosh can help to bring it on too. BTW I took another preg test just to be 100% positive even though I already know I'm not and another BFN, I'm not even disappointed because I knew it. So on and on it goes, I am going to try and bd tonight since that sometimes bring it on. But I am feeling so bitchy about this whole messed up cycle I don't know if I can!
Stillfun, that is nuts, do you think she does it for attention?? People will do anything for sympathy it seems like. She she has been called on it and hasn't been kicked out of the community? Can we do that?
K I'll ttyl, heading to the gym and then to playgroup with my dd.

User Image

11 years ago

Wow, stillfun, that girl sounds really messed up. Maybe she miscarried and can't get over it and is trying to get attention or sympathy this way. You hear about women doing crazy things after not being able to conceive, like stealing babies.

Sorry AF arrived hoping, and that you got negative tests Anastasia. I hope you feel better tonight and she shows up soon so you can move on to the next cycle.

Mel, I hear ya on your mom visiting - that's a long time. I like my privacy at home and I'm not sure what I'd do with a guest (even my mom!) staying that long.

AFM, I did another OPK test yesterday and it was negative, so I must have ovulated on either CD 12 or 13. My sore boob is back again - it went away for about 10 days. So, I guess I'm going to make a drs appt. I did finally get up the nerve to google it and it sounds like it's not anything to be too worried about so that's a relief. Still want to get it checked out though. Anyhow, I'm feeling good about this cycle so far, since we got some good BDs in, and I laid on my tummy after each one. I'm not feeling the crampiness that I did when I had chemicals though...but trying to be positive.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo