Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntrying: I def want to give it a try just waiting for Af to start since I know your supposed to start charting on cd 1. My ovacue does work similar but again it says not to use it randomly although I am tempted to see what it would say for me today. Maybe I will use the vaginal sensor today and see if it thinks in close to my fertile window. Also strange the last couple if days I had creamy cm and today it was real watery (which I know is supposed to mean fertile) ugh! I'm so confused Lol! How can I have 2 messed up cycles back to back? Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Not saying we are the same but i get watery CM right before AF... I would def use the Vag sensor and see what it says, I dont think you would be going through early menopause, i thourgth early menopuse started at about 40, you know here in Aus and im sure you could in US aswell but there are menopause POAS things to tell you if you are going through it, not sure how it works but i have seen them in the same sectiion you buy the OPK's and HPT's, im not sure if they do it over there but over here they put the HPT where the pads and tampoons are so for someone TTC its like a slap in the face when you have to get stuff for AF and also look a a preg test to remind you that you are infact NOT PREGNANT

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Melc, have you ever had weird cycles before? I was having all sorts of weirdness going on and I started going to an acupuncturist and started taking a natural tincture to straighten my cycles out. After a couple months everything went back to normal. I also had watery cm before my af as well if that helps.
Hope you guys are okay with me keeping up on all of you!! I'm crossing my fingers and toes :)

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun - Cysts run in the family, but not PCOS. I've read up a bit about it, and the prominent symptom is very long and/or irregular cycles. My cycles are the total opposite. Lol. 25 days like clockwork most months, I had one cycle last year that was 30-31 days, that's the max. Hopefully this is just something flukey. Pain was gone all day yesterday, today it's flaring up a bit again. But I am getting close to O day now.

Mel - what the heck? definitely use the sensor and let us know what it says! Maybe your body tried to O before, but didn't? And now it's trying again? How frustrating. :(

Anastasia - please stay and keep up with us! :)

AFM - took an OPK this morning (cd 8) and forgot to look at it. Woops! Should be getting a pretty good ramp up to O though, I will take another one tonight, I expect it to be positive tomorrow.

User Image

11 years ago

Why do our bodies behave so crazy sometimes!!! Mel, I get the watery CM before AF too, so maybe that's what's going on. Early menopause can happen but it's really really rare. I worked with a woman who went through it, which terrified me and I kept thinking I was going through it too until I researched more about it and realized that my cycles were very much normal. Mel, it's probably super unlikely, but you'll be able to find out if you start BBTing. Hope AF shows soon so you can get on with it!!

And supersue, maybe it was a cyst that burst, or a painful follicle acting up?

What's up with your chart, stillfun? Mine is up and down this cycle so far but I'm thinking it's because I wake up at night so much these days so my temp is recording higher than it should be some mornings.

Oh, and I got some EW CM last night and I'm only on CD 10 today. Don't know what's up with that. Last cycle I didn't O until CD16.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Sue- i was thinking about a cyst but if one burst wont you bleed? Isnt it funny that any sort of pain down there we all immd. think that its somthinitg to do with our reproductive organs LOL maybe it was just palin old gas... I dont know HAHA
Northenbaby- we i got watery cm lastnight and lots of it so i did an opk totally NEG but this AM my BBT dropped like O i will post a link but i did an opk and its not pos but def not neg, im on CD10 whats up with that... I usually O on CD 16, lucky for BBT i never would have known so i BD this morn ans i will see if the opk gets darker and i might again tonight or maybe tommorow and i hope i O tommorow so i get at least 2 days in!! How weird is it that both of us are having weird stuff on the same CD when we usually cycle 6 days after!! I didnt O til cd 17 last time but i put it down being the first cycle after my M/C and it would be a little screwd! Might be the chemical making it weird i heard that any sort of preg can make your cycles weird so that makes all the world of sense!
User Image
My Ovulation Chart
My chart before O usually goes up and down at around the same temps like a zig zag but this one was heaps different but its a clean O drop today huh

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun, that is a big drop on your chart. Weird stuff. I have no idea what's going on, other than I guess it could be the chemical messing things up.

Here's mine...if this works: User Image
My Ovulation Chart

I need to go do an OPK now...yesterday there was a 2nd line but not all that dark.

EDIT: Good grief...I can't seem to set it up right. Gotta go make dinner now! Will try later...

User Image

11 years ago

northernbaby- you need to go to share then BB code then highlight the one which says thumbnail and copy then paste it to your post then it should show up like mine... Hope that made sense

11 years ago

Im thinking that its my dip before my dip, i used to get them all the time and i am sure its it so maybe O in 2 or 3 days i think i will try to post a overlay of a chert that is like it

11 years ago

User Image
My Ovulation Chart

GGRRR didnt work ut i think if you click on MY OVULATION chart it will take you to the link of my homepage where i have it on an overlay with the chart i got preg on the first time

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo