Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2011 - 2020 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

That's great, hoping! The clomid made me a bit crazy moody - might want to warn Greg just in case!

I'm 5 dpiui and felt some really low pelvic twinges today and had some pain in my ovary a few days ago, but otherwise just feel normal. I'm trying not to read into anything because it just makes me crazy and besides, I'm on progesterone. I'm just focusing on waiting until next Saturday and getting my beta. I have been so tired though, even before I started progesterone, so I've been getting lots of sleep - even had 2 naps yesterday and still was nodding off during a conference call in the afternoon.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi guys just quickly checking in. Mel and Stillfun everything sounds great!!!

Hoping lets cross our fingers the clomid does the trick!

Northern sounds good :)

AFM: been insanely busy, MIL is down for few days visiting, been interesting.....
Kaj is doing great, sleeping much better and less fussy since going to the chiropractor. Next doc apt is at 8 weeks for Kaj and me, I am going to get an IUD put in as soon as I can. No sex yet.... not feeling good about myself yet, gotta say having a really hard time with the changes in my body this time around. Working on that, I know I am being unrealistic but that is how I am (silly me)
Annika is being a great big sister and will be starting soccer soon, also she is signed up for Kindergarten!!!!
K gotta go, ck back in soon

User Image

10 years ago

I haven't noticed any moodiness on my part, but my back is aching a little and I wake up several times a night with hot flashes for a few minutes. I have one more night of pills. I am just praying for at least 2 eggs and maybe 3. The donor had a BFP on the first try with the only other woman I have found who used him, so fingers crossed that he has great swimmers and they find my eggs! Been taking my vitamin and zinc so I have healthy eggs.

Hope you get good news soon Northern!

User Image

10 years ago

Good to hear from you Anastasia - sorry you are not feeling great about your body. You were so fit during pregnancy - I'm sure it will just take a bit of time.

Glad the clomid hasn't been too bad for you hoping! Only a few more days til you start ultrasounds right? Fingers crossed for a few good eggs!

AFM, I'm 8dpiui and not doing too bad with the wait this time, so far. I'm getting a different symptom this time - I have a sore spot on my stomach, above my navel. It feels bruised. And I get a pulling/burning sensation near my navel. Very weird. It's been there since Friday. I have no idea what this could be - might just be related to fibromyalgia but I've never had it before.

User Image

10 years ago

So out of the blue the other day, Gregs ex wife sent him a fb message and said "it wasn't me, it was you all along!" He had no idea what she was talking about so he asked "what wasn't her?" She is pregnant. (She had PCOS when they were ttc). Really who cares. I thought it very stupid to contact him and say something like that. They haven't spoken in almost 5 years. Am I wrong to feel annoyed?
Anyways, have 6 days till ultrasound and probable trigger. I have pretty watery /stretchy cm. is that normal with clomid this early? I take last dose tonight.

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, that is a really lame thing for his ex to do. She must be looking for attention or something. I don't know about the cm. I didn't notice any difference early on, but effects seem to really vary between people. I hope you don't O early.

User Image

10 years ago

Me too. that is what i am worried about

User Image

10 years ago

You could test with OPKs and if you do get a positive, call the clinic right away. You'd still be able to get the IUI in time.

User Image

10 years ago

I just may do that. I am only cd 8 ...I asked him at the apt about if I O before..He didn't seem concerned about it. The sperm should be there Thursday on cd 11

User Image

10 years ago

Oh my hoping that's rough!! What a nasty thing to say, im guessing that's why she is an EX wife LOL, I hope you don't O early, but I would think this it would be very rare for you to O before CD12! Good luck :)
8DPIUI northern :) I hope you belly pain is a sign of something happening! I get weird pains in places now, sometimes it feels like my stomach muscles are burning! No nausea lastnight!! Over all I feel OK, the fatigue still comes around midday so I always have a nap, boobs are really firm and lumpy and are getting too big for some of my bras, I will have to buy some new ones when I go to town for my NT stuff, im so nervous about the scan, like im going to get there and they will say "oh sorry it seems your baby died not long after your first scan" or something! I just cant believe im still pregnant LOL I hope it sinks in after the NT scan when it actually looks like a baby! Ken is so excited about it! I have never seen him like this before, I told him it has little ears now so he talks to it haha....

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo