Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntryin: I'm so happy to hear you are staying positive. Now you know it can work for you and your dh and that is awesome! I hope that Thursday is over quickly I'm so happy your dh is able to go with you. Please post when your feeling better so that we know all went well.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

2Hrs to go then i get to start fresh, i cant eat until after op and its at 12Noon, i will write when its over

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for keeping us posted stillfuntryin. Hope it goes ok. Do you have to go under (anesthesia) for it? Will be thinking of you...

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I hope that your doing ok.

Afm: So I'm pretty bummed we didn't try this cycle. Last night I had the most beautiful egg white CM. I've never had so much. Usually I get such a little amount I don't bother checking cm because the types can so easily be confused but when I wiped I noticed ALOT sorry for the TMI lol! I wish I knew what changed that gave me so much so I could continue to have it. Well I was so upset about taking the month off that I did what any sensible girl with such great CM would do, I gave my Dh a lovely wake up call and we BD'd and then even though I know he has azoo. I propped up my bottom and am pretending to be in the tww. Lol! I know it's silly but sometimes the only way I can deal with a break is by pretending I'm not on one. Lol! Hope everyone is doing well!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi guys, made it home finally! What a week... i am really tierd so i will write a little more tommorow and tell you guys about it but i am OK and it all went well! i hope everyone is good i will talk tommorow

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hi guys, made it home finally! What a week... i am really tierd so i will write a little more tommorow and tell you guys about it but i am OK and it all went well! i hope everyone is good i will talk tommorow

11 years ago

Aw, Mel, isn't that just the way it is sometimes! The cycle you're not trying, you get great CM. Miracles do happen though, so it can't hurt to give it a shot!

I get better CM some cycles and practically none on others and really haven't been able to figure out why either.

stillfuntryin, I'm glad you are holding up well. Get lots of rest!

AFM, AF arrived today, right on schedule. I also just found out that my aunt was killed in a car accident last night and my cousin is in a coma. So much terrible/crazy stuff going on in our families right now. Makes me realize more than ever that life is fleeting and every day is precious. I think I'm ready to get started with IUI when I get back home - only 4 more months to go!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? Sorru bout AF Norhternbabydream.... And Mel remember miricals do happen i have read some stories of women i the same situation and were told there hubbys will NEVER farther a child and then wammo a miracle happened! AJ where are you?
Well the ladies at the clinic couldnt have been any nicer, i got warm blankets every hour and someone stayed and talked to me the whole time that DH couldnt be around (he went shopping anyway LOL), I have never been put under before so that was an experience in it's self, they injected the stuff in my arm and put a mask on my face and said take 3 deep breaths i remember up to 2 and then the next thing i was waking up in recovery, i had terrible cramps after it sorta like contractions i spose they came and went with intensity, i got some good pain killers and a hot pack and it seemed to calm down, i didnt really bleed after it like i thourght i would i didnt even have anything when i wiped (sorry TMI) then we decided it was our last night in town i was feeling ok and to go out for dinner, had a shower and jumped out started drying my self and GUSH.... blood started runung down my legs all over the floor, DH was stand right there and i took a really loud deep breath, you know the shock deep breath and he's like "what" so i jumped back in the shower and we put the bath mat in the wash got back out and it happend again, all up it happen 3 times and i would have lost over half a cup of blood, i spoke to the clinic and seeing as it was a one off and i havent bleed like that since they arnt too worried but if it happens again i need to call them, i was like a zombie yesteday i coulnt keep my eyes open and i didnt get out of bed this morn til 8.30am im usually up at 5.30am, i have had non stop headeahes since that even the strong pain killers wont kill, i was doing my maths and if my period starts on monday when i think it will that means DH will be away while im Oing how typical, i hope AF stays away for another week that will work out better

11 years ago

Sounds exhausting, stillfuntryin! I hope you are still doing ok and the bleeding has lessened or stopped. I've been under a few times and I've always found it pretty peaceful - and love the hot towels too! It makes all the difference to have someone nice siting there with you. I recall having one particularly nice nurse or anesthesiologist with me once.

Do you need to hold off on trying for another cycle? And I would have thought it would throw your cycle off - like you might not get much of an AF this time?

It's an awful thing to go through, but at least now you know that you can do it! You two will definitely get a sticky one in 2013!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey,

Yeah i did a little more research Northerbabydream, they told me i might go from D&C bleed to AF and i just thourght AF would follow a few days after but i have read that i might and will probably O before my next AF which will be in another month or so, so i have started BBT again, doc said that i will only have to stop BDing for the week following the procedure and then i was ok to do what i pleased, he didnt say i was ok to start TTC again maybe because its an individual decesion of how long to wait after a loss, we want to get straight back into it, DH is taking his vitamins, i went off my prenatals, its my way of copping until we start really BDing for a bub, I go back for bloods on friday hopefully it will be my last visit for the year, i will do a phone consult about the placenta results! I thourght i was finished spotting i didnt even wear anything yesterday but this morning when i wiped there was blood so i am still obviously bleeding a bit, i hate wearing pads too! they are so yucky, the one thing i am glad about is no more pessaries, they were gross!
How is everyone, you all are a little quiet.......

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo