Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun..Glad u figured out the test thing..I wouldve had no idea about that..Thank goodness for the internet..lol..Im gonna take ur advice and do the deed as much as I can handle..lol..cnt hurt after trying the every other day thing for so long..would b my luck i always do it on the wrong day

have a good night ladies!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ajzisman: have you tried wearing a softcup after bding it might help keep the swimmers up there! GL I think I would want to bd every day too lol!

Stillfuntryin: wow I can't believe how fast time is flying. I can't wait to hear all about your ultrasound!

A: dh and I have been arguing nonstop he wants to stop for a year and a half and pay off some bills and regroup. I say no way it took me a year to get him to move forward we only did five cycles yes it cost a lot and it didn't work but I'm afraid if we stop that long we may never start back up. Also what if we are in a worse position a year from now, you never know in this economy anything could happen. We will see, he was upset with me when he left footwork but he called me later on asking if I was online trying to find ways to finagle him lol! Fingers crossed he comes around I may have to wait until after the holidays either way ugh. On another note no bfp but no Af stress maybe? Maybe I still have a chance? We shall see lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Just want to apologize for all my ranting lately. You girls are the only ones I can talk to about all this stuff and are the only ones who understand what I'm going through. I promise to try and work on being more upbeat :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls again! Sorry I'm a board hog today lol! I'm really confused I'm 16dpo today I've always had a 14 day luteal phase except when taking progesterone past the 14 days or my bfp cycle. I had some cramping at 14 dpo and thought for sure Af was in her way then she didn't show up I stopped taking my progesterone on day 12 since I had a bfn and ran out. Today I have cramps in my ovaries not at all Af cramps and my chest feels heavy. I took a cheapie test yesterday during the day but it was a bfn! I'm so confused. Do u think I still have a chance. Oh and I read stress wont make Af late if you ovulated on time.

11 years ago

Hi guys!
Sorry your a bit down Mel, its so hard when you dont agree with DH, i used to get so frustrated sometimes and impaitent, i just wanted a baby so bad and i wanted it asap, i remember when it was time for his SA and we argued about me makeing him do things he didnt want and all i could think was "fuck me, just cum in the damn cup and get it over with" its all just a stepping stone towards a family and with him not wanting to do it i felt like he was denying me the oppourtunity to have a family! Its a very heartbreaking and relationship trying road isnt it, it's either all in or nothing, you both have to be 100% commited to having a family or it will take its toll to much and ruin a perfectly happy marrage! im sure you and DH will come to an agreement that will work out for both of you!

AJ- how'd the BD fest go? LOL, hope yo got a wimmer? when are you going to book a HSG? is DH supportive of fertility treatments? Do you BBT that is a good way of figuring out problems from home such as progesterone deffiency and O problems, i remember when i didnt O for one cycle and the clininc picked up on it and i still go a pos OPK and O cramps!

AFM- Nausea started yesterday arvo, im a little releived but!
Its the weirdest feeling, sort like my stomach is doing back flips! Im excersizing but and they say it is a good way to keep you symptoms dull! BB's are starting to ache under armpits but ok to touch, no bump yet still bloat looks cool but!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Mel, you're not being a board hog at all and don't apologize for ranting! That's what we're here for. It sounds like your hubby is frustrated like you are too...it's so hard to know what to do, hey? If only we had a crystal ball! Maybe think on it a bit and see what your heart is really telling you to do? All I would suggest is try to do what feels right at the time...

And it really sounds like you DO have a chance still. Maybe test again tomorrow? It would be so amazing for you to get a BFP.

I cannot get myself out of this funk I'm in. It's not ttc-related, but is in a way. I've read that the worst thing for ttc is depression and I feel like I'm getting depressed. I need to go to the medical clinic and talk to someone I guess. It's been 3 weeks since we had to put our dog to sleep and I thought I was doing better but then just about broke into tears today when I was out with work colleagues. I can't seem to move forward... Anyhow, I'm out town for work and fly back on Sunday, just in time for CD 10 and BDing. I just feel so apathetic about it all now though and just am tired of my heart hurting. I miss my dog so much and keep beating myself up thinking that I should have tried harder to figure out a way to keep him alive longer. Blah...

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydream: I'm so so so sorry your going through this, that was your baby I think it's completely understandable that your still upset. I think talking to someone def. might help make you feel better. I think it's a great idea!

Stillfuntryin: that's great you starting to get some nausea it doesn't sound fun but it does help let you know your LO is doing well!

So I came home and looked at my FRER from a couple days ago and now they have faint lines I know it's evaps but I've never had an evap on a FRER and it makes me wonder if the line was there just light and darkened over time! Hmmmm....lol! Guess I will find out tomorrow. Wish me luck!

11 years ago

oooooo mel i want to be optimistic about the FRER's but i have done that they even got darker with the days but they were all evaps, i was that sure i even told DH anyway AF showed and i was heartbroken, i found all my tests got ligther when they dried not darker, sorry to be a party pooper but i just know how i got when i saw those lines and how i felt after AF showed! i still hope you are in with a chance she is 2 days late and who knows implantation can still happen after 12dpo FX for you hun!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

AF just arrived. :(

11 years ago

BBBBOOOOOO stupid bodies! im sorry hun...... i wish i could have shared my baby dust!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo