Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Not getting too excited yet i will wait til sunday when af is due before i get my hopes up! The tests should be heaps darker by then

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: yours look way better then mine did when I got a positive blood test. You are def. pregnant. Call your doctor tomorrow and see if you can get in for b/w. congrats! Let us know how soon as you get your beta back!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Woot! Stillfuntryin, that is so exciting. I'm crossing my fingers for you that this is it! Can't wait to see your positive test on Sunday!

AFM, I did test again just to be sure, with my period being so short and getting what feels like ovulation pain so early, but definately negative. I did an OPK too, and there were two lines but it's not as dark as the control yet.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntrying: WOW, you totally called it! I'll keep my fingers crossed the lines get darker, but it looks promising to me too!! I can't wait to hear your blood results!

Northernbaby: I'm confused too by your pain symptoms. Probably not what you want to hear but I guess only time will tell... its so frustrating not knowing either way what our body is doing!!

MelC: I hope when your DH get back from his trip, you guys and work things out. Whatever you decide, I am praying it works for you guys in the end. That is awesome news that your BIL and SIL are okay with it. To have such a supportive and loving family is truly wonderful.

AFM: Not much activity this cycle. Just lots of test to see which parent I got the bad x from. As it would affect my siblings and potentially all 12 of my cousins as well. I've have conferences with a genetic counselor, and the LAB which would be doing the genetic test on the embryos (PGD) which we found out is an additional $6,000 on top of IVF. So much information, I'll go into detail perhaps another time.

okay, this will be TMI but today is cd16 for me. I felt twinges last night and this morning, i'm thinking ovulation..right? Hard to tell when i don't have the ultra sound appts to verify. But just now, I found I am having some brown spotting. So weird. I think I might be getting my AF again. I'm so confused. I've never had this happen before.

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Jmcandrew: it is crazy all the prices that can go along with IVF. I looked up bleeding with ovulation and it says sometimes that can occur due to bursting and maturing follicles and that as long as the bleeding doesn't last too long or the bleeding isn't too heavy it can be normal.

Northernbabydream: wow I'm sorry your body is all messed up. I will say mine has been all over the place since we started trying to conceive too. GL I hope it comes back to normal soon.

Stillfuntryin: was your test darker this morning?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Thanks MelC, your much better at 'googling' then I am. And that actually does make sense... They did a scan when I got my AF, and I actually had some folies that didn't ovulate... so this could be because of that... I'm gonna go call my RE office and let them know. THANKS!!

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Hi girls,
Tests are still faint (im so over faint tests) thats what you get for testing early hey! getting a digi on tuesday so hoping AF stays away and i dont have a dodgy batch of internet cheapys, i have read about this brand and most reviews are saying it took ages for the test line to get dark, they are sopose to be 10mIU but most women said they didnt get anything on these til after AF was due and got blaring positives on other tests, lets hope that is the case, Right now sore boobs (not to touch just a little achey), intergestion ( keep burping up acid but not too bad, i never get intergestion EVER this is my first time i have had it without a hang over), Gas oh my god i might aswell walk around with some airfreshener ( i usually get gas while i have AF so i hope it coming 5 days before AF is a good thing) and cranky poor DH he is really coping it, so i hope all these things lead to a BFP i am pretty over thinking im preg every cycle and not being, i think i have AF day wrong i think it is monday but by sunday i should start cramping, I have been Af cramping over the past few days but it has seemed to have subsided a little. Im driving myself nutty but.
Hope all is well with you girls and i will keep you updated, im so hoping all these symptoms arnt im my head.
Just a thourgt i have kept all my tests and i know you shouldnt look at them after but they all have what looks like a pink evap darker on one side (still very faint) that have dried that way and the tap water one is still completley bland, could there be somthing other in my urine other than HCG that would make them do this or is it just that im testiing too early and it is clinging to tha small amount that is on there? (time will tell i guess)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry it's been so up and down for you. It sucks to get a positive pregnancy test and still not be able to get fully excited about it. I don't want to scare you but my faint positives started at 12 dpo and although they got darker they didn't get dark as fast as they were supposed to. Hence by day 14 I was was only at a beta of 18. I really hope that that's not the case for you and that your tests continue to darken and you get a great beta number. I suggest you go see your doctor though because I waited and then it turned out my progesterone was extremely low. I sometimes wonder if I had gone in earlier instead of questioning it for 4 days and known my progesterone was so low if I could've changed the outcome. A positive is a positive and either way this for sure means you and your Dh CAN have a baby together which is fantastic news!!!! Please keep us posted!

Jmcandrew: your welcome! :)

11 years ago

Im pretty sure im out, they arnt getting any darker (lighter in fact) AF due in 2 or 3 days gettin a digi in the mail on tuesday so if she hasnt showed by then i shoulg get a fairly accurate result, its all ok but still moving ahead it the clinic!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm sorry to hear that the tests are getting lighter. But even a chemical pregnancy is still GREAT news. Like I said it still means you and your Dh can have a baby together. I think things will happen really quickly once you see a doctor.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo