Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, i had my first period 30 days after my D&C and then O'd the next cycle and then had a chemical that cycle so i really beleive in the so called "super fertility" after a loss! I have Ovulated twice now since my D&C and am about to O again.... How are you coping???? I hope you are OK, the only thing i could think about after my loss was getting preg again! So it was an easy decesion to start TTC again!
How are the rest of you???

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Well, just got back from Europe and of course showed on saturday, so I'm out for this month........again

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping, AF showed already?! I'm sorry - I was hoping that your vacation would do the trick and you'd come back to a BFP. On to the next cycle!

I'm trying to not think about what DPO I am on, and just focus on being healthy this time. So far so good, but was crazy busy with work last week and Saturday, so I've mostly been recovering from that. I have fibromyalgia and getting exhausted and stressed really throws me for a loop.

Oh, and I'm trying low dose aspirin this time...

Stillfun, hope you catch that egg! Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Stllfun, not doing so good today. It was a week ago today I was supposed to hear the heartbeat
I'm still cramping and all that fun stuff too, hoping that part will be over soon. I'm not too sure about TTC again, I think I'm up to it some days and some days not.
To top this all off my DD and DH have been really sick with a bad flu, fever, coughs and all, so that has been fun!
I'll just keep charting and see where it goes from here.

User Image

11 years ago

Im sorry its tough Anastsia but it will get better, especially when the physical side stops, its hard to forget about it when it hurts.... AFM no temp dip for O yet but still Pos OPK so maybe a "SUPER OVULATION" is comming up! Still BDing like mad LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

to you Stillfun.
I'm sure I'll feel better soon, thanks for the support everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls,
So bummed this morning, i have been waiting to O and had positives for the past 4 days so i got a digi 2 days ago that said no which i beleived.... Well yesterdays tewmp was 36.30 and todays it 36.67 and i havnt BD in the past 2 days so i have completely missed it!!!! I tried to BD this AM but DH wasnt into and them made me fell bad because if by some miracle i did get preg this cycle it would be a girl... I am happy with anything but he wants a boy! Im so angry with myself that i went to all the effort and took all those pills and still missed it like a idiot!!

11 years ago

Oh man, stillfun, I hate trying to predict O accurately and time BDing...well, I guess we can all relate to that. You still have a chance though, that some swimmers lived long enough to get the egg. FX for you!

Nothing new for me...no symptoms whatsoever. Maybe that's a good thing? LOL, I make pregnancy symptoms out of a lack of symptoms! I am happy though that I will know if I am pregnant before we leave on our big drive back home in a couple weeks. I've been being so good with eating healthy and not drinking alcohol or coffee/tea that if I'm not pregnant, I'll be looking forward to having some fun once we venture out into civilization! And then it's hopefully on to an IUI (or 2 or 3...).

User Image

11 years ago

northernbabydream: I really hope that this time works so you dont have to bother with the IUIs but they will up your chances so that t least if you do have to do another cycle next month the odds will be much higher!!

stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry about missing O butlike northernbabydream said theres still a good chance of success. Swimmers can survive for up to 4 days (I think)

Anastasia: I'm so sorry! that sucks that your family is sick too. I know there is a lot of germs going around right now. I hope that things get better soon!

hoping: Sorry :( that sucks! I hope next cycle you get your bfp!

AFM: Well AF should be here tomorrow or friday and I'm so ready. Only thing that sucks now is on top of having an ovarian cyst, my lympth nodes in my armpit are super sore and swollen and I've devoloped a ton of red bumps all over my torso. :( Went to the doctor but he was puzzled since they dont itch or hurt and are all over. He said to wait couple days and see if they go away on their own. Fun Fun lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Wow, sounds like a crappy week for everyone! Now, I am having a temp question.....my temp never dropped back down for AF like its supposed to. Still getting readings .5-1 degree higher than my usual for this part of the month. I normally have high 96 to low 97s but still getting high 97s and low 98s. Had a regular period.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo