Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Supersue: wow that is an amazing OPK! Most people O withing 36 hours after a positive so assuming you ovulate the day after a positive OPK is a good assumption. Most REs will do the insem. The day after a positive OPK in hope they catch the egg. A day early isn't bad. I wish I could time mine the same way I ovulate within a set week usually but not a set day lol!

Stillfuntryin: my progesterone is still over the place. It was low on cd ten then shot up for day 11 and 12 and then today it dropped again. my ovacue changed to light blue today meaning possibly fertile but I think I missed my cue peak on it. So if I peaked when I'm guessing then I still have 5-7 days but if I'm wrong and I missed it all together then ovulation could be anytime. today is day 13 and I usually ovulate around day 15 so either could be right. Ill probably take an OPK before bed and just see.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hey guys i just got a letter from the clinic saying that our little baby was a boy, im so sad that is what we wanted, Dh will be so sad to find out that we did have a boy he was so much wanting a boy i am feeling really sad atm it has bought back all thoses feelings i thourght i pushed aside

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so so so sorry!!!! I can't believe they could tell so early on. Did you want to know? I wish I knew what to say. I am so sorry for your loss. I know you will be pregnant again soon and all your dreams will come true. It will happen. If you need someone to talk to you can always pm me.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun, I'm so sorry.

User Image

11 years ago

My super positive OPK made me feel really good about this cycle. Honestly, I've never even considered the idea that maybe I don't ovulate every month. My son was accidentally conceived while using a condom (I know, hate me now..) with my ex. So, I kind of assumed I must be super fertile. Also, my cycles are extremely regular. But my OPK was maybe just as dark as the control line last month, and the month before it got close, but never really even got as dark as the control line (although I was only testing every 24 hrs). I can only imagine that if I am not O'ing every month, and he has sperm count issues, this could be an even longer process. We talked about it a couple of weeks ago, and decided that if we don't conceive by April, he will get his sperm analyzed (that is when his next physical is scheduled). So, we'll see what happens. I have decided to have some self control this month and not pee on a stick daily starting at 9dpo. Lol. Going to try and wait until the day of AF. We'll see how I do. ;) Baby dust to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: how are you doing? I hope your doing well.

Supersue: wow it is strange that you were able to get pregnant so easily once and now are having problems. But if its a little bit of a problem on both ends that can def make a big difference fingers crossed you get your bfp before April so you don't have to worry about anything.

Afm: talked to the dh a bit last night he has decided when his brother from Montana arrives for Christmas he will ask him to help us. He is planning in telling him the Sperm will be mixed with someone else's. I don't know if he will since he doesn't have kids of his own and he has a new gf which I could totally picture her making a big deal of it and not wanting him to but we will see. If he says yes we will start having him ship to us once or twice a month starting next cycle woohoo! Fingers crossed. I'm so ready to start again and this will make things so much easier if he says no then I really don't know what we will do. Also according to my ovacue I will ovulate Friday or sat. Today I start my opks to see where it matches up.

11 years ago

Wow thats great news Mel!!! I hope the new GF doesnt step in the way of your baby making!!
So you guys know i have been confussed about my BBT this cycle, well this mornings temp looks some what very similar to last cycles temps on Imp day! i will try to post a link it is either Imp or AF i wouldnt thik i would be so lucky but you never knowUser Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: that is amazing! From what I've read your body is extremely fertile after pregnancy and so you very well could be that lucky! I hope so!!! How many days until you POAS?

11 years ago

i have already but i didnt get a bfp until 2 days after the dip last time but we will see if my temp goes up tommorow or if its just early AF, FX its not, i have been getting these waves of nausea the past 2 days but trying to ignore it and not think about pregnancy seeing as i didnt get sick last time but they say every pregnancy is diff, after Bding this morn i had this weird crampy sharp pain in my uterus so i am not sure what thats about but i will be waiting on tommorows BBT if it goes up i will be over the moon i wont be able to help my self

11 years ago

Ooooh good luck Stillfun!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo